“Warm hospitality, outstanding customer service, and great location”

Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B
Ranked #3 of 4 Wakefield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My recent stay at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum was the best Bed and Breakfast experience I have every had, and I would definitely would return!

Dawn, the owner/operator is a lovely woman and went out of her way to make my weekend visit to Wakefield, Quebec the best it could be. Let me list for you all the good things that happened during my trip:

- Just after booking my room, I was contacted to ask if I had any dietary restrictions. Delicious gluten friendly breakfasts were made to accommodate me.

- When I arrived at the dinner hour and I asked where was a good place to eat, Dawn called the best restaurant in town an managed to find me the last remaining seat. When I returned to the B&B, I found a very tasty glass of red wine waiting for me.

- Dawn very kindly offered to drop me off (and did) at a wedding I attended, so I wouldn't have to worry about leaving my car at the venue. (Drink responsibly, friends!)

- Provided with a cozy, clean room and private bathroom.

100% Would recommend!

-SF

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
OwnerMonPetitChum, Owner at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much! I didn't want you to leave! I know we could hang out all night talking and drink wine so maybe it was best you had to check out! Ha ha! Please come back again soon and I will get the wine ready! I am so pleased you had a great experience in our FUN village! Yeah! Your new friend, Dawn.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We came for a wedding and spent one night. We were greeted like old friends and every effort was made to help us "get to the wedding on time". The atmosphere could not be more personal and friendly -- little kids running around, a lovely sun baked breakfast on the gallery, village life passing below us on the street. The breakfast was not only cooked to order, it was CONCEIVED to order.
All in all a wonderful experience

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
OwnerMonPetitChum, Owner at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I was happy to help you get to the wedding on time! We are so pleased you enjoyed your breakfast on the terrace! We look forward to having you back as our guests again! Your new friend in Wakefield, Dawn.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Dawn and Sebastian are the nicest people around! We came for a wedding and stayed two nights at the B&B. Breakfast was great, the amenities were just right, and the whole trip was fantastic. Seb is also a spectacular contractor!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
OwnerMonPetitChum, Owner at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thanks so much Matt! It was great meeting you guys! I am pretty lucky to have a husband who is so handy!! All the best, your new friends in Wakefield, Quebec Dawn, Seb, Veronica & Bobby!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

This lovely B&B was located right in the town of Wakefield within walking distance of many restaurants. The host, Dawn and Sebastien, were exceptionally welcoming and went out of their way to ensure that we had a great stay. We were immediately upgrade to a one bedroom suite which we absolutely loved. Everything was clean and well laid out. Despite the host recovering from surgery, Dawn's primary concern was that we had everything we needed and that we were comfortable. Amazing!

Room Tip: We stayed in a one bedroom suite which was perfect for a couple but could be used for a small family...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Oh Madelaine;
I am sorry I missed this review from February! I did end up back in hospital and had another surgery a few weeks ago but i am finally on the mend now! Yeah!!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!
Take care & sorry for late response.
Dawn xo

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We stayed here recently this winter and it was just perfect. Warm and helpful welcome and a cozy room with all the amenities needed in a B&B. Our own entrance and a nice view of trees in the back, quiet and pretty street close to everything. Everything was clean and we can see that back deck being a great place to relax in the summer. We hope to stay here again and would definitely suggest this B&B to others.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
OwnerMonPetitChum, Owner at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you so much Brenda!
It was great having you as our guests. Yes the Studio Suite at the back is great for people who want complete privacy & a quiet getaway! The private deck and entrance is fabulous without the snow on it! We would love to see you back in the Summer.
Take care, your new friends in Wakefield, Dawn, Seb, Veronica & Bobby