My recent stay at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum was the best Bed and Breakfast experience I have every had, and I would definitely would return!
Dawn, the owner/operator is a lovely woman and went out of her way to make my weekend visit to Wakefield, Quebec the best it could be. Let me list for you all the good things that happened during my trip:
- Just after booking my room, I was contacted to ask if I had any dietary restrictions. Delicious gluten friendly breakfasts were made to accommodate me.
- When I arrived at the dinner hour and I asked where was a good place to eat, Dawn called the best restaurant in town an managed to find me the last remaining seat. When I returned to the B&B, I found a very tasty glass of red wine waiting for me.
- Dawn very kindly offered to drop me off (and did) at a wedding I attended, so I wouldn't have to worry about leaving my car at the venue. (Drink responsibly, friends!)
- Provided with a cozy, clean room and private bathroom.
100% Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at our award winning & charming Bed and Breakfast. Only 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa & Gatineau in the heart of Wakefield. Wake up to a gourmet breakfast! Quietly nestled between cafes and boutiques along the Gatineau River. A walk away from the old steam train and endless hiking trails to discover. Year round activities for everyone to enjoy! Wireless internet. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.