Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2017

In the last 6 years i've been going to Linyi almost once per month. For the first 4 years i've been a loyal customer of this hotel, but in the last year i changed, after a friend suggestion. Anyway, this last time i've been there once more. It looks luxury, but the details are pretty poor: when you have a shower water goes everywhere. Breakfast use to be good, and it is actually, with big variety of food, but: 15 minutes to get a fried egg is not acceptable, and the steamed tomatoes were very cold. Disappointed. I won't go back there anymore, there are much better options in town. Good things: staff very is friendly, bedroom and bathroom very clean, bed and pillows very comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Absolutely startling hotel
So many restaurants and interesting aspects of this great hotel
Was recommended to us by Tianbo Shandong Chemical Company and was so glad that we went there
Also visited a great little hole in the wall bar across the road which would have been no bigger than 3m X 4m and it sold only foreign beer
The breakfast buffet at this hotel would have to be the most startling that I have ever seen
Thoroughly recommend .

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Hugh Libby, impressive hotel. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Bathroom is well equipped and looks luxurious. Staff is friendly and gaat. I'm only staying here for one night, but could easily stay here again in the future. Good choice.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2016

The first thing that hits you with this hotel is its grandeur. It really is a very impressive hotel both from the outside and when you enter the huge entrance foyer. Unfortunately the smell of cigarette smoke also hits you when you enter. The hotel is well located for many restaurants and a lovely park. The rooms are nice and big with good furnishings, linen, carpets and towels. Again (as typical) in China smoking is allowed so the rooms can stink. The buffet breakfast is very very impressive with a huge variety of foods including sushi.There is a gym and pool. I found the toilets interesting as they seemed "turbo powered" - so be aware.
In summary I would visit again

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I have stayed at this hotel over three times this year, but each time I appreciate the great maintenance of facility and service. The hotel locates next to the size decent lake looking West Lake in Hangzhou, that made me relax in the business travel, also in the Louzhuang district downtown (seemingly a town developped newly in recent some years). When I first time visited here a year back, it looked disordered, but the area now become well arranged. The room is well facilitated with high standards and the breafast is one of the best level that I have taken. This hotel also provides a huge size of swimming pool, warm, 68m long and wide swimming pool. The guest must utilize this facility, if he or she enjoy a daily swimming. I will definately come back to this hotel when I will visit Linyi.

Date of stay: October 2015