“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

We didn't have reservations but they still accommodated us. Very friendly excellent wine and good food. I would definitely visit again!

1  Thank Sibylle B

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Da Corrado is our favourate Italian restaurant in Geel where we go 10 to 15 times a year because of the atmposphere, the super meals, and the price.
Super value for money ratio

Reviewed 14 November 2014

Enjoyed some excellent food here with excellent service. Yet I have a soar throat from having to shout to my partners at the table. The accoustic is terrible, really. Yet the food - I had the salmon - was a pleasure to enjoy!

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Good food, great company, friendly people working there, but not really the place to go for a romantic dinner. More of a family-atmosphere... A lot of noise from all the other people, because it's just one big room, which doesn't really helps when you're trying to talk. Food was great though!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The above says it all - good Italian restaurant with very tasty pizzas with quality ingredients. My colleagues had a tuna salad and a pasta dish respectively, all of which were well regarded.

Service was good and efficient.

Have never been to Geel before but should I have to go back, I will eat here again.