“Very good food, but very noise restaurant”
Review of Da Corrado

Da Corrado
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Geel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2014

Enjoyed some excellent food here with excellent service. Yet I have a soar throat from having to shout to my partners at the table. The accoustic is terrible, really. Yet the food - I had the salmon - was a pleasure to enjoy!

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Good food, great company, friendly people working there, but not really the place to go for a romantic dinner. More of a family-atmosphere... A lot of noise from all the other people, because it's just one big room, which doesn't really helps when you're trying to talk. Food was great though!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The above says it all - good Italian restaurant with very tasty pizzas with quality ingredients. My colleagues had a tuna salad and a pasta dish respectively, all of which were well regarded.

Service was good and efficient.

Have never been to Geel before but should I have to go back, I will eat here again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Try to eat a good steak or a nice grilled salmon, ok , I've eaten better than this,
The price was not too high, but the service took too long
The bottle of Brolio chianti was opened elsewhere, not at the table
Asking for the bill took quiet a long time , and when we asked for the digestifs or dessert , we needed to look at the wall, they never brought us the list of degustifs

1  Thank remcolama
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The service was excellent, the pizza was suburb, the wine was perfect. They served a Giardiniera with the pizza that stepped the whole plate up a notch. I finished the night with a grappa and my wife finished with a trio of sorbets and a cappuccino. The aromas around the restaurant from the outside beckons you in. Go in and you will not be disappointed.