“Great Place for Breakfast! ”

Blue Matisse Restaurant & Nau Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Matisse Restaurant & Nau Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 297 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Full service Restaurant and Bar , Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner We are located inside the Inter Continental Hotel at Doral, great modern atmosphere and great food by award wining Chef Eric Do.
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for breakfast and were greeted right away. Seating was immediate and our server came by with orange juice and coffee - both were refilled several times during our meal! She had eggs benedict and I had the french toast - both were outstanding! They also had a buffet if one is so inclined.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Because I work in Doral, I frequent this restaurant. I just find the service excellent and the food good. I met a friend there several weeks ago. Our server was Javier. Request him by name - you will not be disappointed. He was personable and just plain helpful. When he learned we were celebrating my friend's new job, he seemed genuinely excited for her.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This particular resturant is stationed in the Intercontinental hotel in Doral. We had the club floor and got to enjoy food and drinks for happy hour. The drinks were top shelve and the chicken wings were ohhhhhh so good. Then we had a breakfast buffet there and I've never seen a more nutritious menu to go with the typical breakfast items. I'm talking about many yogarts, fruits, thinly sliced meats and raw salmon. They even had smoothies there. On both occasions, the waiters/waitresses were so friendly. All of them were wonderful. Highly recommend this lounge to everyone in Doral

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant, very friendly staff and good service
They seemed very slow and the place was mostly empty
Really enjoyed the fish, red snapper and the grouper as well
Watch you bill, they add the tip in for you

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We had a Cuban seafood platter what was beyond excellent. We arrived late and had a late dinner. The server was so friendly and helpful with suggestions. We would love to have dinner there again.