All reviews dolphin mall pf changs front desk bistro staff great shopping convenient location great hotel starbucks coffee comfortable beds check in was a breeze early check clean hotel staying at this hotel business trip free parking eduardo marriott
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I don't have Marriott status, but I was treated like a Platinum Elite. When I checked in, I was asked several questions and given a choice of rooms, a coupon for free coffee at the Bistro, and a bottle of water. The next morning while waiting in the lobby the manager greeted me and was helping people restock, tidy and make sure everything was on point. The Bistro staff in the morning and Carlos in the evening were wonderful and assisted me with special requests. The leadership at his location is doing something that is working. Everyone I interacted with went out of there way and was happy and helpful. Beyond expectations. Thank-you!

Date of stay: March 2018
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Good-afternoon

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Miami.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Excellent service from all the staff but specially from Midrelle. She provided the group the best service I can remember. The staff was always there to make sure everything was ok. Their attention to detail was a great addition to experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Rick

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I recently stayed at the Dolphin Mall Courtyard for a work trip, and my experience was great. The staff was extremely courteous, and the hotel was quiet and comfortable. The location right across from Dolphin Mall was perfect - it made for a quick and easy walk to shop or meet up with colleagues for dinner. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and I plan on staying here in the future if work travels bring me to this part of Miami again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hello Brad,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have been traveling to Doral every week since February and have stayed at three differnet hotels during that time. I am now committed to the Courtyard at Dolphin Mall for one reason - the staff. These people are so nice and accommodating, it is like being at home, away from home. I have several choices for hotels closer to my destination, but I choose to continue coming back here. It has all of the ammenties I need from a business traveler standpoint and the service level I receive is second to none. The leadership of this location has done an amazing job of hiring competent, customer-focused staff that does all of the little things extrememly well. I highly recommend this location, regardless of where you destination in the Miami area is!

Room tip: All of the rooms are excellent. 5 Stars on service, room quality and sleep quality.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Good evening Todd B,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback you have given our staff ,particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests., It gives us great joy to provide you with the most excellent service.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

M.Pineda FD Supervisor.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I stayed while on a law school trip, and the service could not have been better. The staff was incredibly accommodating, they helped us print tons of paperwork for our event, and they allowed us to use the Conference Room with very little notice...saving us for our competition!
-They ensured late check-out, since our flight left so late in the day, and they provided smiles and cookies during our whole stay.
-The food in the Bistro was not so great, but again, the service was wonderful.
-Our room was very clean and nice.
-Overall, great experience, and highly recommended for school/business trips.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you Amy for the awesome feedback, it was our pleasure. We hope you come visit us again whenever your travels bring you back to miami. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

-maria pineda FD supervisor.