US$75
US$98
US$78
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

The Warren Lodge Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
US$82
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$76
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$86
US$56
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

All reviewsthe pubtaste cardsunday roasthampton courtcoffee machinelimited parkingroll top bathfull englishchain hotelmagpielittle touchescomfy bedlovely roomfamily rooma lovely staycooked breakfastflowerpot
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My partner and I recently stayed at the Flower Pot for the weekend after searching for somewhere that we could stay to explore London before flying out of Heathrow early on the Monday. I don't normally write reviews (and we only really booked because it the Sunday night was half price if we stayed for two nights!) but we experienced such a warm welcome and outstanding service throughout the weekend that I felt I must post one this time.

We arrived before check in and expected to just dump our bags and head out, but the housekeeper must have been working hard that day as we were allowed to take the room a little early. The friendly man at reception gave us some great directions and local 'must-sees', and seemed genuinely happy to have us to stay.

The room was immaculately clean, very quiet and comfortable and looked like it had been refurbished very recently. We couldn't believe what good value it was, particularly with a (very good) breakfast included. In fact, the breakfast was so decent that we decided to eat at the pub on the Sunday night as well.

We had a really nice stay and would highly recommend the Flower Pot.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ash8222
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for drinks and lunch. Very nice welcome when we arrived. The eating area was well presented and clean. The service and food very good. The staff were very quick and attentive. We had a very pleasant lunch thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival my sister and I struggled through the doors with all the bags and dresses for the wedding whilst a young girl wearing a crop top and leggings waited for us to get to the check in desk.

When we finally got in we explained we had rooms booked and what names they might be under, she looked at us like she had no idea what we were talking about but eventually said we had only one room booked...after some further probing she finally found all four rooms and went off to check if they were ready.

A short while later she returned and said one room was ready and took us up I must say she did offer to help us with the bags up the stairs. This was obviously the room for the bride...and we said we had a twin booked, after asking us if we'd prefer this room (a nice gesture but kicking the bride out of her suite might upset a few people) she disappeared so we waited in the hallway for a while.

Finally when the rooms were ready I explained to the girl I was staying for 2 nights and had requested a twin. She stated this was not a problem but still had a very confused look on her face.

Fast forward to dinner, service was broken and everyone working there seemed a but confused, pleasant but confused.

The share fish board was lacking any real sharing qualities and if you had grouped all the items on one plate you'd have had a good starter for one... The spring rolls were nice though.

Most of the party were happy with our meals, my prawns were over cooked but it was edible.

They did chill our champagne for us which was nice for the next morning!

Breakfast was nice on the morning of the wedding, we all set off to get ready. The other bridesmaid moved her stuff into our room (4) and we set off downstairs with the bridal party.

Once downstairs I again spoke about leaving my key here to collect later and the same woman I spoke to earlier said we had to move into room one...now at this point we are all about to leave for the service in our bridesmaid clothes with the bride in her wedding dress. It was then I said well there is nothing I can go about that now?! We are about to leave, she said someone could move our stuff into room 1 as two single men needed the twin.

Now this is the first issue, why are two single men more important that two single women? Secondly we are about to leave for what obviously is a wedding and thirdly I stated I do not want you to move my belongings.

Again she said ok that's fine...

Fast forward to 10pm I called to check that we could still get access to our room we arrived at 12.30am, she checked with the manager...all fine. At this point she said something again about room 1 and I said no we are in room 4, she said she would sort it. You can imagine my concern as I'm not sure how she planning to do that at 10pm.

When we arrived back at 12.30 we were met by the manager who passed me the key to room 1...shock. I explained the conversations I had had on multiple occasions, he immediately went on the defensive talking over me and at no point was any apology offered. Not only that but he was so rude I couldn't quite believe it.

I left the situation to go back to the room leaving a fellow bridesmaid and usher to talk with him.

Not ONLY had all our stuff been chucked in a pile in the room but all of the windows were open and the door was UNLOCKED.

There were left over items in the room from the guest before so clearly no cleaning had been attempted.

I am disgusted by the complete lack or service and customer care.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Emma E
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I need to be objective about this quirky hotel as I think anything less that an honest review would do a disservice. So:

We arrived at the hotel to find just three parking slots (plus one disabled), so we drove around and managed to park near St, Mary's Church. That said, we were prepared having previously googled the hotel so it wasn't a huge issue The staff were very welcoming and friendly. You must understand this is not like a chain hotel with convenient lifts etc. I had to lug my (heavy) suitcase up two flight of steep stairs (but I was offered assistance). So, if you're not prepared to do that, don't book in. I personally prefer the homely quirkiness. The restaurant is homely and comfortable and the we had the table for the whole evening, very unusual in today's market. The food was good, well cooked and on time. The Tiger Prawns were a little overcooked but I still ate them, The only thing I wasn't keen on was the crushed garden peas, sorry, give me mushy peas any day, however the Hake and Chips were very good. My wife had the chicken burger which although very nice would have benefited from hotter chips and a side salad. The down part was the live entertainment. While talented, the singer was very very loud, so conversation was kept to a minimum, a shame when we wanted to talk to friends we hadn't seen for a while. On retiring for the evening, we were surprised to see the duvet cover on our bed was stained, not sure with what, but the staff were horrified and changed it immediately. The bed was comfortable and the room was warm and cozy. The down side was the en-suite was very small had an overpowering smell of mould. The towels were clean and unusually for a small pub/hotel, had some really nice luxurious toweling dressing gowns.

The breakfasts were very very good and the scrambled eggs were beyond anything we've had elsewhere, absolutely delicious which pleased my wife as her father was a top French chef which meant she judged them against a very high standard.

Overall, we would stay there again but would hope the very small wrinkles would be ironed out.

I really really hope the proprietors take this review on board and fix the shower and the damp smell, It's not me being harsh but me hoping it's fixed for our next trip, because the real measure of a review is would you go back, and yes, I would.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward M
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a bite to eat on Saturday afternoon, loved the decor, see photos!

Friendly staff, good menu, - we had sharing Mexican platter (nachos), onion rings (nice maybe a tad greasy), halloumi & pesto salad (this was very small even for a side, wasn't mad about this as the halloumi was cubed), chips with lovely aioli dip.

Toilets clean & well maintained

Over all very good & would recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple