All reviewsnice viewmountain viewnice staffplace to stayswimming poolnice hotelmany choicesbusiness travelernice breakfastnice experiencesea view roominternet connectionmeeting roomearly in the morninglocal fooddeluxe roomcentral sulawesi
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The room is wide enouh for a standard room.
Overall, the room and everything inside is clean except for the shabby towel...
The view is beautiful.
The hospitality is good.
The breakfast is average.
The pool is perfect for family because they have shallow pool for babies and kids. Unfortunately, the toilet near the pool area is dirty.
Overall, it's quite good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hari Murti W, General Manager at Mercure Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Our Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Palu. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us especialy your feedback regarding shabby towel & the dirty toilet. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

From our mistake we have learned to improve our quality and service to every costumer and makesure those things will never happend again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Overall this is a good hotel that give me free upgrade when the non-smoking room I had booked isn't available. The staff are friendly & nice. The breakfast has so many choices and delicious, except the juices are mostly fruit concentrates diluted in water.
What need improvements are the swimming pool opening time, as a business traveler, I often finish my work events at 7 or 8 p.m. and can't swim at night. And the entrance of the swimming pool is through the lobby, so, embrace yourself passing through restaurant and lobby with your bathrobe.
Then, on the first day, when me and my colleagues had late lunch by the swimming pool gazebos, we happened to saw a rat walking on the walls and jump here and there. I'm kinda afraid it will fall to the floor and running wildly. So, we finished our meals quite fast.
Overall, this hotel is good for business trips in Palu. But some things need to be improved.

Room Tip: Choose the room that face the sea to see beautiful scenery
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hari Murti W, General Manager at Mercure Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Our Dearest Guest Ms.Leschenaultia,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Palu. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback & valuable input for us.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the great stay and for your really warm and friendly host. May the best value for money in the best location in Palu. My driver on the way to the airport was just amazing ... he stoped few times and i took my pictures. :-)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Hari Murti W, General Manager at Mercure Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Our Dearest Guest Mr.Sven L,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Palu. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and valuable feedback for us. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great hotel and have a great view and nice service. food served to your taste. i like the service of the waiter on behalf of Mr. ADIANA, he provides a Friendly and kind service. i"ll recommended to all the people who come's to palu to sleep in this hotel.

Room Tip: room on the on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Hari Murti W, General Manager at Mercure Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Our Dearest Guest Mr.Mohammad Akbar,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Palu. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Comfortable, safety and full secured.
Altought please make easy to connect the card key to acces elevator. When i use the elevator i stuck for a moment cause the card key cant connected with the elevator acces. I really satisfied with the breakfast. But some food i've checked smells acid when i open the foods cup

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hari Murti W, General Manager at Mercure Palu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Our Dearest Guest Mr.Hamsahdgawalajs,