“High quality coffee”

The Lost and Found Cafe
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Elora
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This place has it all! Great coffee, plenty of treats to choose from that include vegan options and a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. My husband and I went a few times during our weekend there.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

On my own, on a photo taking journey, I stopped in Elora. I wanted to go to a British Pub I had been to before, now GONE! So I asked a local where I might find a place for a great lunch? He directed me to The Lost And Found Café. The Café is small, five tables seating four persons, and a window counter with four chairs looking out into the courtyard. I ordered a Cauliflower Broccoli Bisque, a Steak Panini, and a coffee. All the items were excellent! The restaurant and washroom are very clean! The staff I interacted with were amazing, a very welcoming environment! The size of this Café may make it difficult to access when tourist season is in full swing, but try it is worth it!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were wandering around a Elora wanting to have a break at the end of the day. We were looking forward to having a great conversation.

We went to the Lost and Found Café and found a beautiful and delightful charming place.

It was the end of the day however we were welcomed with open arms. We decided to go up to the balcony and have a coffee and a tea. The server took the loose tea, from a large selection and placed it into a tea bag. Nice touch and delicious.

We will be back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I come here often for coffee and relaxation, its a really cool little space in a private mews, with outside seating for the summer, the sandwiches here are fantastic too so make a point of stopping by if you want a bite in town.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This was the only place in Elora that we got coffee aside from our B&B. It is tucked away in a corner on Mill St. with lots of shops around it. We saw some people playing music and lots of dogs in front! The beverages were delicious and so was their stew! Staff was friendly but the ambiance was what got us. It is so great and we love the little upstairs nook. Great place!!