All reviews king room valley facing rooms almora town the owner mountain ridge new wing wonderful property ample parking space majestic view special mention the cottages delicious food amazing location excellent stay warm hospitality pleasant stay binsar
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We traveled from Seattle US and stayed there a few nights in early September. A true 5-star stay!! I would highly recommend this place for folks who love nature, yoga, serenity, and are foodies. In all of Almora I did not see the view that is available at Imperial Heights from your room, lounge, restaurant, and roof top gardens. The owner seems like has put his heart and soul into designing and building a true landmark in this area. The bathrooms are high quality with all the latest amenities of a 5-Star hotel.

The appetizers at the restaurant were to die for - the veggie cutlet, the chicken, the spring rolls, all of it - I want those recipes!! Everything was freshly made from Scratch - so it takes a bit of time but totally worth it.

The staff was very courteous and delivered on all demands. We plan to come back to this place soon. Can’t get enough of it!

Thank you all the folks at Imperial Heights!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018

The plus points are view from this hotel, the negative points are laidback service and limited food options unless at least 10 rooms are filled with tourists.

We faced problem in cleanliness of towels, and used toiletries were kept. There was no buffet available. We had to go and search for the waiter to get one glass water. They have shortage of staff at restaurant. The half fried egg I received was the worst prepared half fry I ever saw.

The owner is sincere and nice but since he is a traveler, unfortunately he is not there all the time to focus on service.

Wifi is available only in restaurant

They arrange bonfire at night

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel with loud dj music playing till 11:15pm. If someone is looking to relax and have a peaceful stay in hills.. this should be clearly avoided. This hotel and any nearby hotel is a big no solely for this noise pollution created by them. Although I was staying in the nearby hotel, but the nuisance created by them was sufficient to trouble me. Being from travel industry and a himalayan lover I have travelled a lot in hills.. but this is the first time that I saw such irresponsible behaviour from a hotel managment.. and got to know that they are repeated offenders. We requested to stop that loud music post 10pm (as per law, and especially as it have already been 4-5 hrs), the owner didn't took any timely action.. and let it play till latenight. Severe headache, and delay in our next day plan was the sad outcome. I wish they loose their hotel licence if such things get repeated in future.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Smooth Check in,, Very friendly and supportive staff specially the manager of the property Mr Sanjay Sir, Awesome view of the valley, clean and spacious rooms , Delicious food, Room service is fast specially by Mr Bhuvan and Mr Pratap.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Loved every bit of this place for its ambience, simplicity and management. I was there for work with my brother and sister at Shivalik hotel. After staying for a night at shivalik we decided to change it to Imperial heights and thank god we did as my work visit turned into a beautiful stay. We took a cottage which was very nice and cozy and had an excellent view. Mr. Sanjay made our stay very comfortable and helped us a lot.i was provided with a good car for daily up down to shivalik at a very reasonable price. Mr. Sanjay picked us up once when we got very late at Mohan's cafe. Overall this is the best hotel and one should not miss staying here. Thank you mr. Sanjay for making us feel so comfortable. We appreciate

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business