1,217 results
All reviews swimming pool value for money play area shuttle service f b peaceful location sofa cum bed in room dining breakfast spread dinner buffet excellent hotel place to stay hustle bustle excellent stay modern amenities comfortable stay star hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Visited the hotel on a day before dusshera , had a wonderful expercience with this hotel , as i visited the hotel with my two kids (one year) and ( 4 years) i was upgraded to a junior suite thanks to manager ashish , really appreciate the gesture , Food was very well prepared and tasty keeping in mind child specific needs hats off to chef Kunal ..
Although we stayed for a single night , we will definately visit again whenever in shirdi..

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Ashish S, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings From Hotel Keys Temple Tree, Shirdi

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the Keys Hotel Temple Tree , Shirdi .

Your comments regarding the hotel products & services are truly appreciated. It is our endeavor to create unforgettable experiences for our valuable guests.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. For future booking you can contact me on ashish.sehgal@keyshotels.com

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Yesterday I had been to Shirdi and a stay at Keys Temple Tree Hotel for one night. Food (Dinner as well as Breakfast) was excellent. This was my second visit to this hotel. I had a great experience since they also provide transport pick up and drop to Saibaba temple.

Stayed: October 2015

Dear Mr. Bimal,

Greetings From Hotel Keys Temple Tree, Shirdi

It was our pleasure serving you and we thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Each one of us is delighted to note that you took back fond memories of your experience and the ambiance ,services and food served at the hotel was to your comfort and expectation.

We thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and deem it a privilege to receive a recommendation that will be shared with the traveler community.

The team and I eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you back. For future booking you can contact me on ashish.sehgal@keyshotels.com

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Overall a very gd trip. The layout of the hotel is very nice and away from the crowd so very peaceful. Food was superb and found service to be excellent.

A big downer for me was that the walls seemed paper thin and was able to hear clearly room neighbour's TV and also a late check in on same floor at 2am.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Ashish S, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings From Hotel Keys Temple Tree, Shirdi

Thank you for taking out the time to share your experience with us.

We are delighted to have you stay with us and happy to know that you have enjoyed the overall services, accommodation and food. Your words of high regards are exceptional.

We hope to have a chance of welcoming you back with your family and friends and to look after you once again.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Stayed in this hotel with family (spouse and two kids - 16 and 9 years old) for a night.

This is a great hotel for a town like Shirdi where small hotels/resorts dominate the tourism landscape. Its a perfect hotel for a night or two. Its little far from the temple but the location is very peaceful, the road leading to the hotel is very good for morning walks.Don't miss it.

Checked-in for lunch here. The room is good for a small town like Shirdi. The restaurant was clean. We had simple veggie lunch and the taste was good. The restaurant serves only veggie food, good thing for a temple town like Shirdi.

The hotel operates shuttle service to the temple, which is a very good facility. We were also picked-up from the temple after the darshan and dropped back.

The sleep quality was good. The rooms and common area were clean. We ordered dinner to room, was served promptly and the food was good.

Had a peaceful time in the morning walking around the hotel. Very good peaceful surrounding. The nearby Sai Ashram is a busy place early in the morning so is the main road, full of truck traffic all the time.

A great hotel for a short stay and peaceful darshan. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Shirdi.

Stayed: October 2015

Dear Mr. Murugan,

Greetings From Hotel Keys Temple Tree, Shirdi

It was a pleasure serving you and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Nothing gives us more joy than to note that our guest could take back fond memories of Keys Hotel Temple Tree experience. We are humbled by your kind words of praise and appreciation which is our greatest reward and each one of us thank you for sharing such a delightful review.

My team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in the holy city. For future booking you can contact me on ashish.sehgal@keyshotels.com

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

This is the fourth time I have stayed here and probably the last. Bathroom drain was clogged, hot water kettle broken and to top it, the person at the counter made me feel that he was doing a favor by taking care of these problems. . . Quite unexpected, but alas all good thinGS have to come to an end. Time to look for another Hotel. . . . .

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank dEEpakK72
Ashish S, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Greetings From Hotel Keys Temple Tree, Shirdi

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor.

At the very outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us . Your feedback bathroom drain chocked, Tea kettle broken and the staff courtesy has been noted and I have personally shared your feedback with the team at the hotel.

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

May I please request you to treat this incident in isolation and let it not mar your impression about the hotel and give us another opportunity to serve you. You have already visited our hotel thrice and got best of the best service.

You can contact me on ashish.sehgal@keyshotels.com