We stayed here from 20th August for two weeks on a bed and breakfast basis. The rooms are basic but sufficient for most needs. As our room was fairly close to the reception area the Wi-fi actually worked in our room which was a bonus for our 17 year old daughter. The breakfast (continental) although always fresh and plentiful does get a little repetitive after a while. The pool area is nice and the pool is very clean although it may not be suitable for younger children as it does get deep very quickly. The location of Galaxy Villas is excellent with lots of tavernas in walking distance and only a short walk to the beach and to Hersonnisos. The staff are what really make this a nice place to stay, Dimitris, Sofia and Apostolis, are all so friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certificate of Excellence 2017 Winner! The Galaxy Villas, located in quaint Koutouloufari, is ideal for authentic Cretan holidays. Our 53 Villas are spacious and elegant, with beautiful gardens and views of the bay or the mountains. They are all outfitted with A/C, TV, fully equipped kitchen, safe boxes, iron etc. The Resort also features a swimming pool and children's pool, all-day bar/restaurant with traditional snacks and meals, complimentary sunbeds, fireplace, pool table, WiFi, free parking, concierge, access to the 18-hole Crete Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your Galaxy Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galaxy Villas Hotel Koutouloufari
- Galaxy Hotel Koutouloufari
- Galaxy Villas Crete/Koutouloufari