“Nature Island Dive/Scuba”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Soufriere
Nature Island Dive Resort
Reviewed 9 August 2012

These Folks are awesome! Highly recommended. Our group of 6 had multiple dives/ multiple divemasters with these folks who are very professional and accommodating in every way. The sites are spectacular and the dive guides will get you there to see it all. Chill and relax. You will enjoy. This is a laid back place with spectacular scenery, low trafficked tourism, and is not a place for high pressure/ obnoxious/ aggressive/ "me first" people. If you want that, go to Aruba with the rest of the New Yorkers! Cheers!

Room Tip: Strictly about Nature Island Divers - we did not stay there
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank JoeSRagman

Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is one of my favorite places of the world. I have had the pleasure of diving with Nature Island Dive on previous trips. This was specifically the place I wanted to spend my 50th birthday. The diving is always spectacular. The service is always top notch. DIvemasters are all exceptional. The diving is off of a platform boat, very easy entry and exit. Some of the greatest experiences and sites of my many years of diving.

My trip was a week long trip to Dominica. They arrange pick up. Soufriere is a quiet little town in southern Dominica....fun destination in of itself. Side trips on the southern part of the island can easily be arranged. I cannot more highly recommend this experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank slowmohs
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My husband and I took a cruise the week of 4/7/12. We dove at three ports and Dominica was the best! Had made arrangements with Nature Island Divers before we left and everything was as they said. They picked us up on time just outside the dock and we had a nice drive to the dive shop. The two dive sites we went to were just a 10 minute boat ride away so we came back to the shop in between dives which was a nice relaxing time. The first dive was at Dangle Bens Pinnacles. Went down around 80'. The reef and marine life were excellent. Very colorful! Saw among other things, Spotted Moray Eels, Coral Shrimp, and Peacock Founder. The second dive was at L'Abym (Caribe for Abyss). Started at about 30 feet then went over a ledge that plummeted to 2000'. We went down to around 65'. Saw Sea slugs, Peterson Shrimp, Hawks Beal Turtles, a Golden Spotted Eel, Puffer Fish and Scorpion Fish. The dive staff was excellent! Nice equipment and safety conscious and enjoyable to be around. Will not regret your decision to use this shop or visit these dive sites.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank LisaM_TN
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Went diving with this company in January 2012. The diving was excellent, the dive masters lead informative, safe, and beautiful dives. Equipment was in good condition.

Dove them when our cruise ship docked in Dominica. Had great trip from port to dive shop too.

The island is beautiful and the diving was equally amazing.

Room Tip: Did not stay in any hotel accommodations
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank hd1352
Reviewed 15 January 2012

4 days of diving, Dominica was my favorite. We were picked up from the cruise ship by the dive shop and had a nice tour of the beautiful island.

2 tank dives was approximately $100 (can't remember exact amount but definitely worth every penny.) This included our transfers.

Fantastic dives. Beautiful, great visibility, seahorses, lots of fish & turtles.

Highly recommend this shop. We dove with Tony, great guy!!

We did not stay at their cottages, can not rate them fairly.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank JenJSF

Been to Nature Island Dive Resort? Share your experiences!