“Great dive shop”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Soufriere
Nature Island Dive Resort
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Went diving with this company in January 2012. The diving was excellent, the dive masters lead informative, safe, and beautiful dives. Equipment was in good condition.

Dove them when our cruise ship docked in Dominica. Had great trip from port to dive shop too.

The island is beautiful and the diving was equally amazing.

Room Tip: Did not stay in any hotel accommodations
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank hd1352

Reviewed 15 January 2012

4 days of diving, Dominica was my favorite. We were picked up from the cruise ship by the dive shop and had a nice tour of the beautiful island.

2 tank dives was approximately $100 (can't remember exact amount but definitely worth every penny.) This included our transfers.

Fantastic dives. Beautiful, great visibility, seahorses, lots of fish & turtles.

Highly recommend this shop. We dove with Tony, great guy!!

We did not stay at their cottages, can not rate them fairly.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank JenJSF
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Very nice people, good, individual service. Dominica offers great nature, calm place and short drive distances to other places. Dives were best at the Caribbean! I strongly recommend. They had also just completed the accomodation, and had great rooms (very stylish, new, great views to the sea and done with good taste). Would def. go back anytime!

Room Tip: Room with a sea view! When we visited other's were not completely completed, should be now, but...
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank madog2mad
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I am not one to go on a cruise to dive, but NID was the best diving that I have done in years. They arranged pickup at the cruise ship port and made the booking seamless. To my surprise I was the only one diving so I got a personal dive at the same price. Most dive shops would cancel your dive, but they did not. The dives were incredible and I plan on a multiple week vacation here. The entire community seemed to be very personable and we look forward to seeing them again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanadaSnowdiver
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We just returned from a RC Serenade of the Seas cruise out of San Juan. I booked a scuba trip on my own with Nature Island Dive. They met us at the port and transported to the dive shop in Soufriere. We did two dives in Soufriere-Scotts Head Marine Reserve. This was the highlight of my cruise! There were only two of us on the dive plus Oscar our dive master and the boat capt. Very personalized dives and Oscar pointed out so many fascinating sights including sea horses, eels, snakes, flying gunards, and many other things. The boat was very nice and easy to get in and out of. I will make sure that my next cruise includes a stop in Dominica again just to visit Nature Island Dive. This is a beautiful island and the diving is wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly H

Been to Nature Island Dive Resort? Share your experiences!