All reviews nice room toast ferry terminal curtains seagrass host mall victoria bed breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We arrived late having flown down from Anchorage on a delayed flight, and were welcomed at the door, and our case carried upstairs. Despite the time we were talked through the times for breakfast etc, and given advice on the ferry times which was very helpful. Very comfy, spacious room, with lovely clean bathroom. Coffee was timed so it was ready for when we got up and the bread for toast was yummy! We were offered a cooked breakfast, but decided toast was fine for us! Would definitely stay again. Great rates too! Thank You!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

They cancelled a booking made weeks ago with Hotels.com with 1 day notice. No other accom. in area, $100+ more to find other, and not close more than 25 km away. Poor show. Use caution. What more can I say! Guess they only want longer stay, getting greedy. At least Hotels.com called and tried to find us other accom.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I booked this based on feedback from sites like this.

My GPS didn't recognize the address. The street was not even on my GPS. Time to update the mapson my unit.

The move in instructions were sent in a data file in a text. I don't text and don't have a data plan. I usually have my phone off when I don't want roaming anyway.

I found the place, and was able to get in as one of the owners happened to be there. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The bedroom decor was strange at best. It had 4 walls all painted with spot colors, a nightmarish painting, green floral print curtains, and a mushroom colored carpet. The room had shabby chic furniture with no desk. I didn't need multiple chests of drawers. I didn't use the drawers at all. I did require a desk though. Half of the room space was taken up by the bath room. It was lovely and tasteful, but I would have designed it so the bed room had more useful space.

There was a self serve continental breakfast that was much nicer than most larger establishments. No Styrofoam, etc. I did find it strange that the entire time I was at the guest house there were never any forks.??

There is currently construction going on immediately across the street. FYI

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bynw
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stopped at this nice B&B on our way to Victoria - not far from highway and mall - quiet area -new home in a new dominion - parking easily available - nice room -well arrange with a large bathroom - for restaurant look at the mall next door or at the Golf clubhouse on the other side of the highway - good breakfast - we met the owner just the next day

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We chose the Seagrass because it was conveniently close to the ferry terminal. The area is pleasant although not at all scenic. We had a nice room although it was a little compact. The bed and shower were good and there was a great breakfast. The host was friendly and helpful. There is a shopping centre nearby with a choice of restaurants - I recommend Milestones Grill & Bar (reviewed separately).

Date of stay: June 2017