“Very good local sushi place”
Review of Eko-Ya

Eko-Ya
Ranked #15 of 39 Restaurants in Tsawwassen
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I get there every once in a while and am never disappointed. While I am note a sushimi eater, the different roles and tempura are real tasty as is the tempura.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Cozy little sushi restaurant in the heart of T Town right off the Main Street (56). The atmosphere is quiet and a great place to meet w a friend and enjoy a quiet ambiance. You pay for your tea which is unusual in sushi bars but the food is great!!
You can pick up or have delivered.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The sushi there is not bad but also not great. We went a few times for a takeout until last time... While we were looking over the menu to order, one of the waiters came from from kitchen carrying a tray with food and coughing all over the food. He did not wear a mask or try to cover his mouth. He continued coughing into his hands after taking the food to a table then went back to directly handling food with his bare hands. We were shocked and terrified and left the place immediately. Never again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Have been visiting this Sushi place for 4 years now and have yet to be disappointed. Always friendly and always good. I don't think i have looked a menu in a long time as the staff always remembers our order without hesitation. I would highly recommend this place for great dinner

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Ordered for pickup a couple months ago.. It was just my daughter eating. Cucumber roll, rice, miso soup, and it was less than $9.00 ~ She swears by this place. So a couple days ago we ordered again (on the way home from tutor) and I decided to try it. As always she loved it but I thought it was quite terrible actually. Will not personally eat here again.

1  Thank RK L