See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I recently stayed for the weekend at B&B 44 while attending a conference in the town. It was a wonderful B&B - it was quiet, the breakfast was excellent, my room opened up onto the terrace and the facilities were modern. There was even a waterfall shower!! I highly recommend staying at this B&B. It is located in the old town area and it is very easy to walk to restaurants and the sites.

Room Tip: The wifi was available in the common areas and did not quite reach the bedroom.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2015

We stayed for three nights in this old apartment which was renovated only some time ago. We had two very nicely accomadated rooms with access to a terrace with a splendid view of the city of Amelia in Umbria. In the morning you could have your coffee outside. The landlady Antonella is very helpful and kind.
Mille grazie per un soggiorno splendido!
Astrid & Wiebke (Hamburg, Germany)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2015

a must in this old medieval town . very welcoming and sure doing their best to make you feel like at home . in the summer time the view from the balcony is embracing and it is very cool to eat outside at night overlooking part of the town .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved staying at B&B44. Antonella and her family were extremely welcoming. We stayed in the upstairs room which gave us lots of space and privacy, plus a terrace balcony to look out over the rooftops of Amelia; particularly beautiful in the evening. The morning breakfasts were spectacular, a huge selection from fresh mozzarella and tomatoes to omelette, fresh fruit and home baked treats. Antonella was very accommodating of my need to eat gluten free, it seemed like it was no trouble to her at all! I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Amelia!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recently stayed in BB44 with my friends for 7 nights and we had an amazing trip. The b&b and its location played a key role in our holiday. BB44 is in the old town of Amelia, only a 5-minute-walk from the local restaurants and bars. It is located in one of the nicest cobbled streets in Amelia, the room was very quiet and clean and had a breathtaking view over the rooftops of the town.
 Breakfast was plenty, delicious and freshIy made by our lovely host, Antonella.
 I would highly recommend BB44 to everyone who wants to have a relaxing holiday in Umbria.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends