“Very good”
Review of El Fondeadero

El Fondeadero
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Pampatar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We had to wait for a few minutes because the restaurant was full, but it went fast because they decided to open another dining space since we were three groups waiting. The service was good and fast and the food tasty. They had fish, meet, chicken, rice, the price was adequate. We left satisfied and would recommend it.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Visited this restaurant in Pampatar on a sunny day, great location and service, pretty good food. Tried the "arroz con mariscos" (seafood rice) and we were not disappointed. Recommended

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I come to this restaurant several times a year. The service food and atmosphere always do more than satisfy the senses! Great quality excellent staff!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I went the in 2011 and it was amazing but not just the food but Also the environment, they had live music ple pole start dancing and the paella was so so good and I remember that night as it was yesterday.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I just loved the food at "El Fondeadero", specially the seafood. I tried the "fideua", my husband "asopado" and it was excellent.