“Great wine selection ”

La Bottega dei Portici
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
La Bottega dei Portici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Tired after morning hike, we stopped at the store of La Bottega for a bottle of wine and bread and cheese. We came back for dinner few hours later.

Excellent selection of wines at all prices, the host understands his wine and was very helpful. Food was excellent and service was attentive and unobtrusive.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We had our first dinner in Palazzuolo at this place and really enjoyed Pasta and Panzanella. The white house wine was good as well. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 29 May 2015

It was a late afternoon and I was starving. I had been turned away by the restaurant that I wanted to go to so I went into to La Botega dei Portici. The staff were eating their late lunch but they warmly welcomed me . "Nona" ( or at least that was the name I kept hearing), made me a very nice charcuterie with various meats and local cheeses. They had a great selection of wine. I loved the location of the restaurant and how it is decorated. I would like to go back when it was filled with people and I could try some of the dishes on the menu.
Thank you for being so nice to a late afternoon customer.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

It was a fantastisk time and I have visit Francesco a few times sins that and you always are and feel welcom . So to ho there and feel the joy of the Toscany hosptality and slow cooking ! Regards Kjetil Bolneset, Norway.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Amazing selection of wines and good cooking. Also a deli offering craft beers and local specialities

Date of visit: September 2014