This building has been here since the middle ages and obviously since those times it has been completely renovated and equipped with all the modern conviences that you would expect in a 4* hotel. However in trying to renovate in the style of past years, it does mean one has to do a lot of walking (and by way of lifts/elevators as well) to get to your bedroom, dining room, bars, etc. We were part of a large group of sports car enthusiasts and this was one hotel that could take us all. There was a heated indoor small pool, but if you wanted to use a neighbouring large swimming pool and bar facilities, then you had to obtain a pass to allow you to enter and it was a bit of a walk! However and our bedroom was comfortable and clean and we had an excellent shower room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Casagrande is an elegant, superior category hotel, located in the old town centre of Figline Valdarno, a little town strategically located in a central position between the cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena. It is a large, distinctive building with a spacious, austere enclosure in pure Tuscan style. Ideal both for business trips and for tourism, the Staff of Villa Casagrande will welcome you with their willingness to satisfy your every need and, by giving you specific advice, they will help you discover the beauty and the flavours of our "Tuscan Land". Free parking and free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Casagrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Hotel Villa Casagrande Tuscany, Italy