1,014 results
All reviews wine tasting outdoor pool train station cooking class figline valdarno breakfast room opening hours great history small town stepping back in time small shower perfect setting middle ages amazing building scrambled eggs and bacon food for breakfast an easy minute walk
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Loved my stay at Villa Casagrande. . .the villa, the restaurant, breakfast, location, the village. Absolutely will be going back. Met all expectations from what I read and the photos on the web site and more. Village just perfect.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

First Impression

Second time we are here because it's a perfect stop if you are driving north south. It's a quaint little village and the hotel is built in the city walls. It has loads of quaint features and character! Rooms are very basic but I'll overlook that because of the charm of the place.

Parting Impression

Slept well! Enjoyed the city will drop by again. Thank you friendly staff!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

The Villa Casagrande provided the perfect setting and location for a visit to the Chianti Tuscany region. Very convenient to Florence and enjoyed the short train ride.
Staff was very helpful, breakfast excellent and the room fit well with the historic setting. The grounds provided for a scenic and relaxing visit. But, the highlight was the pizza making with Anna. Overall a wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2017

For our romantic weekend we booked a beautiful and comfortable room, maybe one of the most expensive in the hotel. We left our luggages and went to dinner. When we went back to the room the power was completely out and we had to call the reception hoping they'd solve the issue. Unfortunately they couldn't do anything but give us another room that, of course, was not even remotely close to the one we chose. Long story short we had to pay the same price as the original room and we were disappointed because we didn't see a great effort from the staff to fix things. Besides this bad experience, the place is great: beautiful building, good food, indoor pool and spa.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017

For my friends Birthday I got her an afternoon at the Spa with message. We got there at 5pm and the girl at the reception was really nice in helping us and directing us to the Spa. Once there Daniela was super helpful in showing us the Spa and making us feel at home. Both my friend and I had Daniele for our massage, he is absolutely amazing. I never felt better. His hands really helped my knots in my shoulders and neck. If I could I would go there every week. What made our day of course is the location as it is beautiful but also the staff. Thank you

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends