Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

The first thing we saw the night we arrived there was a big mouse in the kitchen on the fridge. The cleanliness is terrible the tend we stayed in was not clean and there are cockroaches. The mattress was very very dirty.

The staff is friendly but they allow loud and music so you can't rest at all. The price compared with the quality is expensive.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Honestly, I wouldn't really recommend this hostel. I stayed there one night. The bathroom wasn't really clean during the time I was there. The kitchen didn't really appeal to me to use it. And there were quite some signs everywhere telling me that check-out was at 12.30. So I made sure that I was there before 12. But no one was there. I waited for little over an hour. Then I just left my key on the counter with a note and took my deposit from behind the counter. Made me feel quite uncomfortable.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2017

As I worked in Hotels and Hostals all my life I can easily say this staff NEEDS SOME MANAGEMENT CLASS
The first point for a hostel or a hotel is to provide a decent sleep first and nice friendly atmosphere .
Ok that said , could not sleep because of the constant loud music … BASS who puts a loud bass boomer blaster in the courtyard … I arrived loud music … Than I woke up because they do not know that when u plug your phone if the level is high than blasting music came out at 8AM … made the same error every morning …ALL DAY AND NIGHT LOUD NOISE can’t read can’t concentrate …
It looks they made this hostal more for the love of money than for the love of traveling they know nothing about managing and making a nice place they literally ruined my stay in villa de leyba which is a beautiful place by the way lots of nature lots of trekking and activities … Heard a lot of other customer leaving before they had for the same reasons …

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

worst hostel and worst staff if you want to visit villa de leyba do not go there cannot sleep TOO MUCH NOISE and music … what a way to enjoy nature … could not get a minute of sleep horrible horrible idea going there … With the amount of choice u have I would recommend anything is better than this one.
NOT PEACEFULL NOT CALM no sleep

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Small ROom small backgarden ok but just loud blasting music afternoon and night. It is far away from the center no shop no restaurant around. Close to the terminal . this hostal will ruin your trip to villa de leyba.

• Trip type: Travelled solo