Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The suite was nice and had a fire place even though the weather was beautiful and warm even with the sight drizzle in the evenings. The bed was exceptionally large with tailored sheets for its size. Massages were tranquil and serene and the pool had a friendly atmosphere. The breakfast offered a typical boyacense arepa and eggs al gusto. The location is a twelve minute walk from the square, safely through the tradesman avenue of the town designed to offer the all Spanish houses and businesses of the area with their hardware for style.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed for Easter. We were hoping for a relaxing couple of days at a low-key hotel where we could visit the town, read and relax. We booked the biggest suite. Unfortunately, both the room and the hotel were very dirty. I am not terribly demanding but do require a basic level of cleanliness. This hotel clearly failed. Dust everywhere. Outdated furniture, appliances and decor. Worn out towels and linens. I hate writing this review as families depend on the jobs which this hotel generates. However, upon politely raising this with "Mr. Lionel", the General Manager (presumptively revered but actually likely feared by the staff), he did not seem to take our comments seriously. Had a "shrugging of the shoulders" attitude - even when Ee told him we'd report the deficiencies on Trip Advisor. He did send staff to clean the room in a "special" way but it was more of the same. They need to close the place down for two weeks and conduct some deep steam cleaning.

The breakfast was rather poor with a narrowly limited selection that included eggs and more eggs. The worst part is that my wife and I were repeatedly denied an extra "arepa" (corn meal and cheese bread) as they had just 60 for all the guests.

The pool and "spa" areas seemed equally unclean.

The only saving grace were the friendly staff who seemed fearful of the management. Hopefully, someone translates this review for them and they consider this representative review from a fair couple who truly wanted to enjoy the stay but came away very disappointed. For now, we would not recommend this hotel. We've been to Casa San Antonio in the town of Villa de Leiva and it's 200% better at the same price.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank marlonc716
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I stayed at Villa Lina with a group of 50 people, and the staff was very attentive to the many different needs in the group, always willing to try to accommodate us. Villa Lina has a variety of different kinds of rooms: jacuzzi suites, rooms with kitchenettes and more simple rooms. The pool/saunas/exercise room are great. Several people in the group had massages, which they said were excellent.

It is not right in the center of town, but it is only a 10 minute walk to the main plaza, and they have free transportation available in the evenings (on weekends).

Room tip: Make sure to ask about the different kinds of rooms. The rooms closer to the reception are closer to the road, but I didn't find it noisy
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

We stay with my family for 3 nights. The rooms were ok, nothing special good to spend the night.
The service was good and breakfast excellent, a lot of food and different type of bread every time, in 3 days we had pandeyuca, almojabana y arepa. Everyday breakfast was delicious.
The hotel has different facilities. Swimming pool and gym are not so big but we didn't use them same as the spa, so I can't give any comments.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2014

The size of our room was great, loads of space, really comfortable. Location of the hotel is pretty good as well - not in the centre but close enough.

The only minus was dust on the roof beams - and I don't mean a week old dust, but months and months of dust! The rest of the room was perfectly clean so it's really weird they didn't clean it there, the beams weren't that high up!

Also, they have a heated pool but you need to tell them well in advance so it can be heated - it was super cold when I went there...

Date of stay: October 2014