“Something a little different”
Review of Trattoria Bonini

Trattoria Bonini
Price range: US$23 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

You will have to book this restaurant which is just on the outskirts of the town but its worth doing. Its a bit nouvelle cuisine in its portions but what you get is delicious and a bit different from the normal offerings.It isnt stuffy at all so you can relax and enjoy the food. Well worth the effort and possibly the best in the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Initially drove past but returned. Parking just next to restaurants and friendly reception. Food was great, I wish I'd had the sliced meats though as I had food envy when my partner's plate came! I thoroughly enjoyed my sliced beef (steak) and my partner had the florentine which was big but still ok for a single person (most of the time I see it on a menu it isn't to share).
Will definitely return, we just now know that you have to go downstairs to pay rather than end the evening waiting at the table for 20 minutes for the bill.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We tried this small trattoria over the city of Caltelnuovo.
Location is not the best as it is located near the main road.
Very welcome interiors and goog first vie.
The menu' is complete and prices very competitive.
I order the Ham cutted by hand, the Nero Parma, but it was HORRIBLE, very hard and impossible to eat, the owner cut it from the last part of it, near the bone.
The other dishes were delicious, very good the baby pork cooked in the owen. Nice selection of dessert even if this evening they were almost finish...
Good wine list.
For sure we'll be back again for the interesting offer of dishes they have in the menu'.
Good, clean and fast service

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I have been there with a big group of italians, we spent 3 hours of delicious food provided with great care and very professionally by the waiters. We ate so much, but we digested everything because it was fresh local food, a place to visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We were visiting our friend in Brucciano and he brought us here for Dinner. Lovely local restaurant. Prosciutto to start cut fresh off the bone with lovely local cheese and olives. Mains of smoked trout linguini, pork and Ravioli were all excellent. Excellent red wine to accompany, great value too, would highly recommend. Multi Bene! Ciao