See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Good service,and hospitality..the room is cheaper,,and also they can help for organise boat trip 17 islands.and you just contact..mobile:+6281239872852(capten Ahmad)and arrange camping on the island.for information the ticket..Rp 100.000/pax.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly, clean and comfortable showers, though water doesn't get too cold in Riung, so that was not a problem.
Cisterns broke in both our rooms though they fixed them quickly.
The manager and staff were very friendly and obliging.
It's a 10 min walk to the wharf, for island boats, so well located.
Breakfast was simple though fine.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Its totally hard to get a good place to stay when you travel across flores especially place that is outskirts of town. Anyway, this place is highly recommended by the local which I met in a local taxi "bemo" from Mbay to Riung. Upon, arrival, I was much welcome by the owner itself and they let me check the room and it was clean and spacious. Yezza, this is what I need after a hard long winding and rocky journey on a local public transport. Stay 2 nights in a fan room which is to my budget. As for the service, I would gave them 5 star because they will help you to their level best to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. They share with lots of information from where to go about and eat. Try their ice lemon tea, sodalicious. I highly recommended this place as I m so excessively concerned with cleanliness. Last but not least, I would not recommend to eat at Rico-rico cafe as they are picky on customer and would ignore tourist like me which look damn local like them or maybe will not entertain tourist from ASEAN.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank samrajaaziz
Reviewed 31 August 2016

stayed for three nights, room was very clean and the stuff was extremely helpfull and nice!
I stayed in a fan room was also really cheap compared to other accomandations in this area.

the also help you to find good restaurants and have wifi

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank markuskorn
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This is one of your best options to stay in Riung. Rooms are clean, showers work although there's no hot water. AC was nice considering the heat. Breakfast is ok- we got an omelette, banana pancake and fruit. The WiFi is limited, which the password stresses as it is something like 'dontuseforcallsorvideos'.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family