All reviews delicious food a lovely stay lovely location swimming pool homemade bread tuna joseph diving butterflies flores indonesia beach hundreds driver retreat reef kettle
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I got there after a long transit & Ridho, the receptionist was so kind!
He made a few phone calls for me to figure out the diving & offered me water, coffee during the waiting time.
Eventhough I didn’t stay at their place cause it was full, Ridho did everything to help me.
Thank you so much!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank gumpal
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice time at Budi Sun. The sea view bungalow was perfect, nice to sit outside and look at the beautiful garden. The room was big and the bathroom had hot water a hair dryer and everything was really clean! They serve delicious food. This is a real oasis if you want to run away from the hectic Maumere city. Would recomend anytime.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We had a fantastic time at Budi Sun resort and would encourage others to go ahead and stay here. We went for the inside room next to the kitchen and it was great. Extremely clean and not noisy throughout the night when you want to sleep.
The managers in charge of guest experience are fantastic and so helpful. Their English is great which is helpful when you have some questions. It was my birthday during our stay and the staff made me feel extra special and made me some lovely birthday pancakes, it was a really nice extra touch.
The free breakfast was the best we've had throughout Flores and we had beautiful evenings meals here also.
The dive shop attached to this hotel is very professional, The dive master is extremely experienced and we felt very comfortable diving with him. The dives sites we visited were soooooo incredible and we got to enjoy them on our own as there was no other divers in sight.
We will definitely be back to stay and dive again! Thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Flores is a well known island among divers. You are almost a hundred percent sure you will have one of the best dive of your life.

I decided to dive with Budi Sun and I was very happy with my choice ! My instructor was kind and professional. The material used was clean and in a very good state which is not the case in every dive center. Maumere is an incredible place to dive, we saw the most beautiful corals ever, plenty of fishes and a turtle. I highly recommend diving with them, it was one of the best dives of my life!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 30 November 2017

- Dinner has to be ordered in advance. But this is worth it. We had the best food during our travel through Flores and Bali here in Budi Sun resort.
- The staff is very nice, professional and helpful.
- Booked a snorkeling trip to beautiful spots.
- Breakfast was delicious and sufficient portion.
- Room was clean and comfortable.
- Great pool.

- Not really bad, but there is not a lot around the resort you can go to. You will need a car or scooter.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple