“Meet the flinstones!!!!! The ribs were beautiful.”
Review of Cactus Jacks

Cactus Jacks
Ranked #47 of 93 Restaurants in Sidari
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mexican Tex-Mex
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Ribs to die for and steak is delicious. I ordered stifado as it was the special of the day and I was not disappointed, chunks of meat just fell off the fork..... mmmm - hubby had the ribs which we cooked to perfection and not oversauced so you could taste the meat from the ribs.

Hosts were wonderful and we had a perfect evening at this establishment.

Will be returning in a few weeks time with our grown up lads to sample more wonderful food here.

1  Thank Mushyjam

Reviewed 8 July 2015

very average and the staff were rude I was given flat coke and when I raised this with the waiter he told me he had just opened the bottle several hours ago not being petty I had Bacardi with the coke therefore it was a 6 Euro drink and the coke should not of been flat he refused to bring me a new coke surely the better way of handling this would be to re do the drink ! The food was ok not the best available overall would not return.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Although a little away from the main strip this place should not be missed! Food is fantastic and much better than some of the eateries serving local dishes. We spoke with the owner who has a real passion for food and his restaurant and nothing was too much trouble even when we asked to "tweak" our orders! We ate here twice during a 9 night stay wouldn't hesitate to return if we visited Sidari again.

1  Thank TrixieHull
Reviewed 25 June 2015

service with a smile. food was excellent. the waiter was very nice and very helpful and served the food quickly. chips were home made and chunky and steak was super. Mexican food was good too. my son wanted to keep going back here it was so nice.

1  Thank blueskyScotland
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Cannot honestly recommend this place highly enough! The food, setting and service were exceptional! We ate there on one of our first nights In sidari and revisited it again before we left as we enjoyed our meal so much! Really relaxed atmosphere, staff friendly and helpful, extensive menu, they catered for our every need. Amongst the table we had potatoe skins, chicken strips, corn on the cob to start for main burgers, smothered chicken and the chefs salad! The owner is a real personality and his passion for his business and customers was evident throughout our visit!

3  Thank Waldo170