“Mr Harrison ”
Review of Takis Apartments

Takis Apartments
Ranked #29 of 72 Speciality Lodging in Sidari
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

The takis apartments are lovely, rooms are basic but are spotlessly clean nice pool and Christiana is wonderful lady who will help u with anything she can't do enough for everybody, great location just a few minutes walk to the beach and town centre which is full of shops and restaurants, the beach is beautiful, the food here is great its bar snacks but there is a good choice the breakfast is sound and for just four euros u can't go wrong, all in all its a great place to stay so if u are looking to come here u will have a wonderful time

3  Thank Anson H

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We stayed for a week and had an excellent holiday. The rooms are basic, but very clean and are cleaned every other day, your beds are made up daily. We stayed in Takis 2 apartments which are situated a little way from the pool in a quiet area, ideal for us. Yes you only get one toilet roll for the stay but this is standard practice in Greece. The apartments are only about 5 mins walk to the main area of bars but far enough away if you prefer peace and quiet. We would defiantly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lord476
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This was our first time visiting Corfu as a family, we were more than pleased with our stay at Takis Apartments. We had a late flight, arriving in the early hours, about an hour and a half transfer from the airport. It's a bit of a bumpy but short walk from the drop off point to the apartments with our cases, in the dark with children is fun! But worth it as the location of the apartments was quiet and away from the main strip. We were lucky to have the large apartment, Takis 1. Although basic, immaculately clean. Shower is more of a wet room, but fine. Kitchen well stocked with cutlery, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle etc. Towels and hairdryer provided too. Bedding and towels are cleaned to a very high standard multiple times per week by the lovely cleaning lady. The complex itself is lovely and quiet, lovely big pool and plenty of sun loungers to go around. Basic food and drink available all day from the pool bar. Christina, the owner is incredible! How she runs that place, cooking, serving drinks etc alone I'll never know. Very friendly, helpful, attentive and great with the children. She does encourage you to run up a tab, which we kept a copy of our own list too after some complaints from others about tabs not being correct. We found the tab to be spot on and we were never over charged. The beach, main strip and canal D'more are within a short walking distance from the apartments. Some great restaurants including Smugglers Inn (brilliant quiz night)! Mamas, for incredible food and service and B.E.D for its beach location, eating great food whilst watching the sun set. I would holiday here again, wonderful place

3  Thank Vanessa L
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Small and quiet...

The apartments are very tired and the shower is so small I can't get my 5' 7", 12 stone frame inland shut the shower curtain!!

The meals are what you would expect around the pool....The drinks are reasonable...

However, AND THIS BOILS MY P#@S!!

I ran a tab up of 3 beers, 1 cocktail, A Greek salad and a chicken sandwich. When I went to pay I was charged for 6 beers....I explained I had only had 3 but Cristiana was adamant. I paid but i will now purchase nothing else. I will consume my own now and risk an argument as there is a sign up saying you cannot consume your own food or drinks.....I AM SELF CATERING!!!!

This has annoyed me as for the sake of a couple of quid I feel as though if I purchase anything else I am a mug yet if I consume my own then I may have to argue which is the last thing I want to do on holiday...

I have just spoken to a few other people around the pool and they all say the same thing. They have all been blatantly ripped off too...

Not happy....AT ALL...

4  Thank Pablothesoulboy
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Another week at this fantastic site. Christiana is as lovely as ever and really helpful, as always. We were on the ground floor in Takis 2 and it is quiet and relaxing and only a very short walk through to the pool and bar area. As usual, we paid the extra for a safety deposit box, late check-out and air conditioning and all were arranged quickly and with no fuss. Will no doubt return again one day and had a fantastic week.

Room Tip: Have had rooms on both ground and first floors now and they are all good.