All reviews next year plenty of sunbeds great holiday lovely family leisurely stroll good size welcome drink relaxing days pool area min walk away from the road huge pool home from home couldn't do enough air con feel so welcome sidari strip
Reviewed 30 September 2018

This was our first time staying in Sidari, we arrived on the 2nd September and stayed for 11 nights. Damia Hotel is a family ran hotel with amazing staff, thank you Damia, Panos, Johnny and Nikolas you are all fantastic.

Check in was fast and we were offered a complementary drink straight away.

Room 209: The room was just what we needed, kept very well clean with a nice sized balcony and every room has a pool view so not to worry when choosing a room. Air conditioning was also perfect. The bathroom was quite small however it had/done everything we needed.

Pool: The pool was a brilliant size and kept clean. There will always be enough sunbeds for everyone too.

Breakfast: The breakfast was just like having breakfast at home except the sausages are hot dogs. Their are also pastries, greek yogurt, hot drink and cold drinks.

Entertainment: The greek night was our favourite night full of dancing, laughing and plate smashing! Bingo and karaoke also took place on different nights. The nights with no entertainment were spent just relaxing by the bar and playing pool however we still had a good laugh.

We made so many great friends whilst at this hotel and we guarantee you will too!

The nearest supermarket was 3 minutes down the road. Just take a right turn as you leave the hotel. If you're wanting to head to the strip it is 5 Euro in a taxi or a 20 minute walk which we enjoyed every morning.

The WIFI is okay when you are at the pool/lobby however it's not the greatest for when you are at your room.

We would definitely recommend this hotel to any one staying in Sidari. It is by far the best hotel in this area from our research and seeing other hotels whilst we adventured around.

We would definitely come back to this hotel.

- Matt & Yasmyn

Room Tip: All rooms have a pool view and face the sun . There are three floors however no elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank matthewhodgson1878
Reviewed 24 September 2018

This was our 1st visit to Corfu. We chose Hotel Damia mainly because of the excellent reviews and we weren’t disappointed. Damia was lovely, I hurt my back (through no fault of the hotel) and she was amazing, she helped me out with medication etc. We were very sad to leave but we will definitely be returning again in the near future.

Room Tip: All rooms have pool views
1  Thank Chele45
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Yet another fabulous holiday at Damia, from the day we arrived to the day we left it was great, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Her Greek night was the best and other nights we had by the bar, couldn’t fault it, we be back next year for holiday no6 here

1  Thank Tracy G
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This was our 2nd visit to Sidari (went in 2012). We wne to celebrate my 50th birthday end of August. I chose Damia's based purely on the reviews and what a great choice that turned out to be. The apartments are very well kept (Room 201 ground level) and every room has a pool view and a nice sized balcony with a table and seats. Shower is hot every time you use it regardless of the time of day. The pool area is simply immaculate, every sunbed is in good condition and there are always enough.
Panos, Johhny and Nikolas are great guys. Damia is just lovely, really friendly and helpful. I know We will keep in touch. The location is a around a 20 min walk down to the start of the main shops/strip. A really good supermarket is literally a 3 minute walk around the corner.
So, If and when I go back to Sidari would I stay here again?
Yes, 100%, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.
I cant wait to go back and stay there again.
Thank you for looking after us all Damia. x

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Andymanuk
damiahotel, Owner at Damia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel very welcoming. Staff are lovely best holiday I have had. I am going back there next year couldn't ask for a better place is was wonderful I didn't won't to come bacm home I am going to miss everyone x

1  Thank emmaxlxlx
damiahotel, Owner at Damia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Τhank you Emma ....we miss you too