All reviews main beach swimming pool ground floor bars and restaurants harbour holiday corfu village balconies
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This didn't look at all like those pictures. I would not have gone in that pool had you paid me. Our apartment was studio number 3 and had a sea view at least. It was basic, actually one of the neighbours described it as "less than basic" and I had to agree. Everything was tatty. We booked through Owners Direct and on arrival found we had to pay extra for Air Con !! Nowhere on my information did it say that. Kassiopi is gorgeous and having been to other parts of Corfu we were glad we picked this town as our location. The apartment is very handy for beaches, harbour, bars and shops. We had a great time but I would never recommend you book here, I am sure there are better places even if you have to pay a wee bit more. Even the apartments next door looked a lot better, their pool at least was inviting ! I am surprised by positive reviews on here for these apartments, I am not sure theirs was the same as ours !! I have stayed in a few Air BnB places in Europe this year and think I will stick to that from now on, you get so much more for your money. I don't think I will rush back to Greece either, I have always loved Greek Islands but these days it is SO expensive. I felt everything on Corfu was a rip-off from car hire (they filled the tank and charged us £68 knowing full well you can't use a full tank in a week on such a small island) to the fruit stall man in Kassiopi who saw me coming and charged me three times as much as fruit costs at home and lattes in a coffee shop at £3.50. Spain for us next year methinks.

Room Tip: I would try and get one at the front but better to avoid altogether !!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We arrived at our booked accomodation and there was a letter saying we had been moved to this location. For us it was better as it had a pool and was less of a walk to the village of Kassioipi....2 minutes away. The view from the back is great and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. This made for better wifi as I think the broadband may be a bit limited. It was on and off. The apartment was ground floor and did not have sea view but was fine and properly equipped. It was a bit cold though at this time of year and very windy most of the week, meaning we could not properly enjoy the view at the back. The location backs onto the stoney beach but the nw winds we had came straight down the bay. There was parking at the back for residents and it must be super in the summer.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We were in room No.6 in the main apartments and it was great. Very nicely decorated and three balconies. One off the double room had a partial sea view. The other off the kitchen caught the morning sun, so you can breakfast there and the third was off the twin room. The kitchen is basically equipped but fine for our needs. A cleaner came every day which was handy. The main beach is just a few meters from the swimming pool. And there are plenty of beautiful beaches and small coves to explore around the headland. The snorkeling was very good as the water is crystal clear. You are also only a short 5 min walk from the shops, bars and restaurants. Illusions bar is brilliant and if you're great cheap family food then No.7 just off the market square is your place. Kassiopi is a charming town to explore and if you're after a relaxing destination then I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Awful, absolutely awful, no a/c it doesn't work, staff don't help and make every excuse in the book to try and say it's all your fault not us. We booked marika annex sea view and they gave us a bungalow with a view of tacky apartments, it's freezing cold, damp, and the place is filthy here, luxury is by far a overstatement. We rang up on the beach and they have taken it to head office and they are ignoring all of on the beaches calls, emails and messages. No wifi, pools green, tv don't work, doors scrap along floor and you can smell the sewage when someone flushes a toilet

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Lovely lovely little 2 bedroomed accomodation just behind and separate from marika ( but part of marika. Very clean and good balcony size. You can't see the sea from the apartment but have a large outdoor area with grape vines and a little grassed walled in area. We would definately go back.

Room Tip: stay at thr front if you can
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple