Cottage from the road
Cottage viewed from top of ocean dune. Property from the SW near Sea Spray Marina.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cottage from the road
Cottage viewed from top of ocean dune.
Property from the SW near Sea Spray Marina.
Deck and view of White Sound to the west.
View across road of White Sound and dock.
Bed
Interior toward bathroom area.
Interior toward kitchen area.
Dinette table.
Bath to left and kitchen to right
Counter
Kitchen
Frig
Cooktop and microwave to right of frig.
Bath
Shower
Sea Oats on right behind palms. Optional Top Deck Cottage on left side of photo.
Sunrise from deck looking over beach and ocean.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fernweh3
Hanau
“Not as nice as on photos”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 for a stay in October 2013

The Cottage is not as nice as on photos. Main difference is that it does not have sea view due to sand dune right in front of Cottage. So sitting on deck we saw the back of the dune. I know that it is necessary for protection of Island, but than it should be clearly stated that there is no view. The photos posted still Show a view.

Cottage is run down, door not closing properly, furniture looking tired. When we arrived there were no deck chairs, but plastic chairs were organised. Again not an issue, but the ad mentioned deck chairs.

Kitchen equipment was o.k., cottage is close to Abaco Inn for nice dinner, also to supermarkets.

Value for Money?- I doubt it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
Management Response
18 Jan 2014
Sabine, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I also appreciate you sharing some of your concerns, I am sorry some things were not as you had pictured.

I was happy to bring you the deck chairs requested within a couple hours of your arrival. They had been put away for hurricane season and I am sorry they were not put back out prior to your arrival. I did replace the door latch and handle with a new one, I apologize for any inconvenience during your stay. We always try to make improvements to keep up with the corrosive but beautiful environment. I did not realize that someone might picture that there was an ocean view while sitting on the deck - thank you for pointing it out so that it is clear for future guests. However, if the ocean view from the deck is important "Top Deck" (our cottage next door) is higher, has an ocean view from that deck and is also available for rental. I know that you enjoyed the location and I think that if you compare other properties you will find it is one of the best values on the island. In fact, a guest who stayed in Sea Oats shortly after your visit shared the following on another rental website: "Great location, and great value (while visiting, we learned that similar rooms close by were twice the price of the cottage) I would definitely visit again!"

Sabine, I sincerely hope that when you visit in the future you will check back with us to compare prices and amenities of other rental options with Sea Oats or Top Deck Cottage to enjoy the location, clean accommodations, and one of the best values on Elbow Cay.

-Jon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing