“Lovely Wedding location”

Hope Town Harbour Lodge
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Hope Town
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Description: Great Harbour Room...where the romantic atmosphere is enhanced by the inspiring view of the harbour's twinkling lights and our superb wine list. We never forget that you're here on vacation - feel free to leave the formal wear at home. The Reef Bar & Grill is all about delicious lunches and happy hours overlooking our stunning beautiful blue Bahamian beach..
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was quite delightful . Wonderful food accommodations and staff. It serves all meals, drinks were generous. Gary the bartender was lots of fun.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The first time I came here was in the very early 1980's, flying overhead of Elbow Cay in a friends Cessna. We looked down, saw the harbor, the light house, and the beautiful boats tied to moorings and we knew we had to visit. We landed immediately at Marsh Harbor and found the Hope Town Harbour Lodge after a ferry ride. I have stayed there probably only 5 times since, but have visited a good many more times. It has not changed in all these years and I suggest that this is a definite must visit destination if you intend to experience the Bahamas with a flair for times past. this recent trip by boat took me to West End, Grand Bahama (Old Bahama Bay), Green Turtle Cay in the Abaco's (Green Turtle Cay Club), Hope Town (Hope Town Harbor Lodge and also the Hope Town Marina and Resort), Great Harbor on Little Stirrup Cay, and then a private island. I tell this so you know that I have a fairly good idea of what goes on down there! So get to the Lodge on Hope Town and have a drink at the beach bar, dip your toes in the sand at one of the best beaches you'll find anywhere, and the dining room is great for dinner. If you don't know anything about Hope Town, then you'll be in for a treat.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The beach is unbelievably beautiful and the restaurant and bar are lively and lovely. Great pool for children. Friendly bartenders and waitresses as well. Super getaway spot.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We recently stayed at Hope Town Harbor Lodge and were amazed by the food, service and property. Everyone was super friendly and welcoming. The rooms were to die for... private bungalows on the beach!

Breakfast every morning was a treat. The grouper fingers and cold Kalik were a lunchtime favorite! It's easy to see why this is the hottest lunch reservation in town!

While we briefly explored the surroundings, we always returned to "The Lodge" at dinner time for the duck breast with blueberry sauce, tuna wontons, Reef & Beef and seared tuna (as fresh as we have ever had!). The food & value are unparalleled, matched only by a great wine list and cocktails.Truly a wonderful property with top notch food, service and accommodations.
We believe this is the "Heart of HopeTown" and have already started planning the next visit!

HopeTownHarbourLodge, Front Office Manager at Hope Town Harbour Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us, with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful sandy beach and our tasty dishes....at The Reef Bar & Grill Restaurant and The Great Harbour Dining Room. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant services the next time you visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Wow, what an amazing property! My boyfriend and I were greeted with such open arms. The staff was extremely kind and helpful throughout our 3 night stay. We went to the poolside bar for breakfast every morning because it was so delicious (loved the breakfast sandwich). We were just steps from the sprawling white sandy beach. Great place to soak up the sun, go for a swim, have afternoon cocktails, and a tasty dinner. We became friends with tourists and locals. It’s the place to be.

HopeTownHarbourLodge, Front Office Manager at Hope Town Harbour Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017