“What a treat, again!”

Tue, 15/6
20:00
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Thornbury
Reviewed 11 December 2020

This return trip we had octopus and oysters for appetizers and mains of veal scaloppini and burger and fries. Just the best tastes and excellent service, as usual. We are so fortunate to have this establishment within a relatively short (45 mins) drive.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am that they have beef carpaccio on their menu again. I swear that you won’t find better carpaccio in this region, so please do yourself a favour and order it.

I love this restaurant and you will too. The staff are insanely professional and friendly. The food is always flavourful and creative.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

We travelled over from the Bruce Peninsula, desperate to have a great meal again at
Fabbrica Thornbury and were so delighted with it. I had the meatball app (again), hubby the clams and for mains I had the seafood linguini and he the funghi pizza. Wonderful tastes - exceptional sauces. And thanks again to Peter for his great service.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Delicious food had the Branzino and octopus salad. Jan the server was great. Sat outside heaters gave excellent warmth

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2020

The food was amazing I had the Rigatoni and a appetizer of the Classic Caesar salad was delicious I would recommend this meal . The service was incredible staff was polite and friendly : we had dinner on the patio and it was beautiful set up .blankets are there if you get chilly and they also have the patio heated . i Definitely would go back again.

Date of visit: September 2020