Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020

My co-worker and I came to thornbury for work and needed a place for the night, so we We stopped in at the beaver motel. When we go in the lady at the front desk was not very welcoming. We asked if she had space, and she said yes. We asked to check in early and that seemed to really annoy her. She gave us the paper work to fill out, but I had asked to see the rooms before. (From the outside it’s very run down and dirty looking. The front office is also very dated, crowded, and dirty) the lady became very cold and told us she no longer had rooms for us and told us to leave. I would not recommend this place for $90 a night. We drove 10 mins down the road to meaford inn. It’s a very cute, small motel run by a very lovely couple! I would highly recommend this place !

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Roam724326
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Dont use travelocity or visit The Beaver Motel in blue mountain. Total scam. Tried to change dates a day after booking which was 2 week out and was told by The Beaver Motel and travelocity i would have to pay again and my cc would be charged regardless for my original booking date. So i ended calling my cc company to avoid the false charges
The lady selena (if that the owners name) at The beaver hotel flat out said i was out of luck and how she been there 30 years and has no clue how technology work when booking through external sources like Travelocity works and hung her phone on me. Neither could travelocity help

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron864
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We needed a place to sleep just for one night traveling from Tobermory to Borden. I had a hard time finding a place on a busy summer long weekend and this is why we had to settle for this motel. If you have another option - book elsewhere. Not impressed with any of it: place is ran down, service desk was dusty and dated, Wi-Fi only worked outside the room; room was not the cleanest, bathroom small and water was switching from boiling hot to ice cold when somebody was taking their shower in the next room over.

Room tip: Book elsewhere if you can!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jstriders
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

It was July long weekend 2016...my husband & I had not had time off in forever. We just took off Friday night (July 1) & just drove north. At 11pm & in Owen Sound we realized we had no where to sleep...we called around...but off course it was long weekend...until we called the Beaver Motel. The lady on the phone was calming & accommodating...she told us she would wait til 1am for us...

At our arrival of almost 12:30AM, she was polite, pleasant & comforting. The room with 2 double beds was clean. Old school decor, but clean.

We would probably stay there again. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NinaNoodle1972