“Best Caribbean food I have ever had!”

Angie's Place Canadian Caribbean Eatery
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Stayner
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 29 September 2017

The food is supreme! The portions are generous, the prices are great value and the quality of meat will keep you coming back. Once I tried this place I have returned at least twice a week ever since, the goat is so tender, the jerk flavour is power packed, the curry chicken is supreme, oh I could go on, just go and try it, but beware once you do your hooked!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Yummy, authentic Carribbean food. The curry was delightful. Visiting from out of the country burour friends who live near-by eat here regularly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

large portion sizes amazing flavor and great value we love finding places like this! We order curry chicken roti and jerk chicken dinner. Soo yummy. Thank you. great job.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Just outside of Stayner, this Eatery has delicious chicken curry, peas and rice, Jamaican patties, and rotis. Good to call ahead and pre-order as they are we also have salt fish and ackie.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I love Jamaican food, I always have...Angie's Place does authentic Jamaican cuisine beautifully. We usually get the dinner for 4, with curried chicken and curried goat, I find the jerk a little too hot for my liking, but the flavour is spot on! Roti skins are hot and fresh, plantain is fried perfectly, not greasy and soggy.

If you're looking for great authentic Jamaican soul food, you've GOT to try Angie's Place.

Date of visit: December 2016