All reviews jean philippe car rental perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation small kitchen continental breakfast fell in love beautiful beach salines garden information regarding beaches paradise island accommodations bugs dresser considerations
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I knew this hotel , same rooms have kicinette.
I did not want kicinette, but the owner give to us rooms whit kicinettes because the other were occuped. we did not see other people, and the room whi chicinette cost 50 € mote every day, but impossible to use for moschitos !!
breakfast just just continental !

Room Tip: only if you have not car and go only at salinas beach
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Spot , engaging hosts , excellent rooms, close to beach and nice restaurants , clean , beautiful panorama , great Karma. .....Good place to recharge , will definitely be going back ... Merci Jean Philippe and Laurence

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Owners great people. Can’t do enough for you. Easy walk to beautiful beach and three restaurants. Nice rooms reasonably priced nearby restaurants are excellent. Can walk to loreant or st jean if a walker. If not owners offer a ride if not busy

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week in the chic gardens of Saline and fell in love❤️! We were the first group of guests post hurricane, but we would never would have guessed it as the place was gorgeous! Our hosts worked very hard to make sure our needs were met to include scheduling a visit to their personal doctor. We so enjoyed learning about all the wonderful history and beauty of the island from them. Our accommodations were perfect and we never felt so relaxed! In fact, our whole over all experience was perfect. We checked out 5 beaches and dined in some wonderful restaurants. However, we probably miss our French breakfasts with Jean-Phillips the most! We are anxious to go back so we can check out some of the restaurants that had not yet re-opened post hurricane and stay at Salines again. Thank you for a trip of a lifetime!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have visited St. Barths several times, but my first overnight visit was a brief stay at Salines Garden. Jean-Phillippe is a great host and was able to find me a room on very short notice and his hospitality was appreciated. The cottages are tucked away from the city, and the sights and sounds of nature helped make the setting even prettier.

We stayed in the Cap Ferret room, that included a refrigerator and small kitchen area. The room itself was very simple but met every need. It was spacious and clean, and most importantly cool enough to comfortably sleep. The bathroom had a separate WC and shower area, and plenty of space for two. I did not use the closet or dresser, but they were roomy enough (for me) if I had to use them.

The pool area was small and intimate, with some bugs, but not too many in my opinion. We lounged by the pool and read, and took a quick dip before dinner. The continental breakfast of fruit spreads/french breads was enough to start the day off to head out for the beach. The coffee was perfect and our host provided us some information regarding restaurants, beaches, and other places we may find interesting.

I'm super glad I got to stay on the island this year prior to Irma and cannot wait to return for my next visit! I highly recommend for an affordable/quaint option on St. Barths.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple