“Best Thai food of our holiday”

Sala Thai Art Gallery & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 213 Restaurants in Chaweng
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Description: Sala Thai Restaurant is the authentic Thai restaurant. Our experienced chef proudly presents you our Thai cuisine / Thai menu local style / vegetarian food using fresh ingredients, herbs & vegetables from our garden / daily fresh seafood from local market also European food. Thank you very Much Best Regards Sala Thai Team
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Setting, service and food were all amazing. Totally recommend. We went a few times so tried lots from the menu and didn't have a bad dish - I can't really start to write them all down but believe me that it's worth a visit!

sathit_samui, Owner at Sala Thai Art Gallery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Values Customers( cicismum 123 )
Thank you very much for your kindly shared your experience @ Sala Thai Restaurant We very much appreciated We hope you have a great time in koh samui during your holiday.
looking forwards to welcome and see you again next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We eat here as review on TA.it was very good much more than we expect.we eat coconut prawn .Beef salad for apetizer then Steam fish with lemon chili sauce .Green curry.chicken it was amazing .with very friendly service .food was very quick.highly recommend.

Dear Values Customers ( kwansriwee )
Thank you very much for your time to write on TA we very much appreciated and looking forwards towelcome and see you again next visit

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Was viewing the street menu when an exiting customer says to me great food you won’t regret it and he was right. My wife and I had red Thai chicken curry and panang chicken curry both to die for followed by sticky rice and mango. The service we got form the staff and particularly the boss was second to none we are tourists and he knows we are not likely to return often however that didn’t matter and I highly recommend The Sala Thai Koh Samui.

sathit_samui, Owner at Sala Thai Art Gallery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Values Customers(John M )
Thank you very much for your time to write and kindly share your experience @ Sala Thai Restaurant we very much appreciated we hope you have a great time in Koh Samui During your holiday.
Looking forwards to welcome and see your again next visit

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This was a very pleasant experience from we walked in we felt us welcome by everyone. The menu has a large selection of thai and european food. We ordered one spaghetti with tomato sauce to the 8 year girl and in came a large adult portion, she ate all of it so this was certainly approved. The other child had springrolls and these were also really good.

My wife had penang curry and it was full of flavour and tasty. I myself had the best ever chicken with garlic and pepper. This was a delight. Made just as it should be with loads of black pepper, rich sauce and to top it the caramelized garlic on top. I could eat this every day.

We have been travelling allnover Thailand for the last decade and I can certainly recommend this restaurant for the kindness, nice atmosphere and especially good food. I can not belive this restaurant is not rated number one. Tried top rated and this was not good at all.

Dear Values Customers ( Frederik S & Family )
Thank you very much for your time to kindly write and share your experience @ Sala Thai Restaurant We very much appreciated We hope you & Family have great time in koh samui during your holiday
We looking forwards to welcome and see you again next visit.
Have a good time

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I has been there many time with my family and my friends the owner( Khun Sathit ) was friendly take care us same as he family. Thai food is good taste service is great if you a time May i recommend to visit this place.