Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$193
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$51
US$47
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$104
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$147
Agoda.com
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$309
US$215
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$210
Hotels.com
Iyara Beach Hotel & Plaza(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$99
Priceline
All reviewssuperior roompool barvery nice hotelnight lifeour honeymoonthai stylehappy hourbars and restaurantswelcome drinkegg stationgreat poolthe main streetark barbeachthailandkohsinks
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel unfortunately it is very tired it needs a face lift. Are rooms had no views only a fence and greenery. Small balcony. It was a race for sun beds. We did eat in the restaurant on the beach but the food was over priced and no taste. If you want peace and quiet don't go it's on the flight path. I can't fault the staff all lovely and helpful. Coffee was disgusting in the morning so I ended up buying filter coffee at a price. Service charge and tax. I wouldn't go back to chaweng beach.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen P
GMDaraSamui, General Manager at Dara Samui Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Karen P

Thank you for staying at Dara Samui Beach Resort.

Your review comes as a surprise to my team and I as we were in contact with all of you on a number of occasions during you and your friends' stay with us. At no time during your stay did you inform us of your view of the resort. I am especially sad to hear that you did not enjoy your meal at our beach restaurant and the food was overpriced - rest assured our prices are in the same price range as other beach restaurants operated by the resorts. I am also sad that you felt the coffee we served was disgusting - we purchase our coffee from Bon Cafe!

Best regards.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not sure how people can have a bad word to say about this hotel and more importantly, its staff.

Right from the minute we turned up we were welcomed by two lovely guys that immediately took our bags off us and escorted us to reception, to which we were greeted with an ice-cold drink and frozen flannel, which in the heat was a perfect entry.

The room was spacious and very well set out as was the gorgeous bathroom with everything we needed including 2 bottles of complimentary water (Replaced every day).

The hotel was very peaceful and picturesque, and the long windy swimming pool was just a gorgeous site every morning. Feeding the gorgeous fish onsite was fun and a fantastic idea as well.

Fantastic spread for breakfast every morning and dinner on the beach was also very romantic. The guys in that kitchen clearly know how to cook.

All the reception, cafe, restaurant and pool bar staff were very pleasant and attentive and great fun to have around.

There is some disused land next door which the rooms and the balcony look out on to, but this is neither the hotels fault or a reason to put you off, if anything, it lets some light into the rooms and balcony rather than having just another big building closely sat next door.

The hotel will cater for all your needs including all the local trips, motor bike/car hire and also arranging cabs etc.

It is also in a great location with everything in Chaweng close by, but still far enough away from the clubs etc as to not be disturbed in an evening/early morning if that is not what you want.

Beach front is lovely and again, very attentive staff for bed chairs and umbrellas etc

As far as hotels and accommodation go in Thailand, this is very reasonable and clean and to be honest, I couldn’t really fault it and will definitely stay again.

Many thanks

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lawrence E
GMDaraSamui, General Manager at Dara Samui Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Lawrence E

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dara Samui Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your detailed experience and explanation with readers on TripAdvisor.com

My team and I are very happy to learn that we were successful in providing you with the high levels of services which met your expectations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our daily buffet breakfast throughout your stay with us and for dining with us at Dara Serene beach restaurant under the Samui skies. My team will be thrilled to hear of your kind compliments.

I sincerely value your feedback as it is a great motivator to all of us to continue delivering exceptional levels of services to all our esteemed guests.

We are humbled and honored by your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back at Dara Samui.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in this hotel for the last 3 nights and it was just really really nice.
Rooms are big and clean, restaurant is good, and most important for us, the swimming pool is refreshing which is perfect!
Also, hotel crew is really nice, smiling and ready to help.
I coudlnt recommend this hotel more, its a perfect quality/price value!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dara Samui Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your experience with readers on TripAdvisor.com

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Lovely hotel right on the beach in Chaweng. Great location near restaurants and night life but set back from the road so quiet enough if you prefer that. The staff are all very friendly and can't do enough to help. We had a problem with our room which was swiftly and efficiently changed for a better room. The hotel's stretch of beach is small but wander a few yards and it opens out. The only rudeness we encountered was from other guests complaining about the WiFi, when they were putting the code in wrong!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Karen W

My team and I are very happy to learn that we were successful in providing you with the high levels of services which met your expectations. My team will be thrilled to hear of your kind compliments. Hahaha ... you are very observant with the on-goings we face but thankfully, it is not often :-)

We look forward to welcoming you back at Dara Samui.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I stayed here for 3 nights in March. Location is excellent for restaurants and night life. Hotel is run down and the beach is not nice at all! Seaweed, smelly and jellyfish. Beaches up north of the island are amazing. Buffet breakfast good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Diana

Thank you for staying with us at Dara Samui Beach Resort.

I would like to apologise for the smell at the beach area during your stay with us. In the 3 years that I had been here and I checked with my team members who have been with the hotel since opening (2007), it was the first time we had such a strong stench which lasted for almost 5 days. The cause of the stench was due to local fishermen illegally cleaning their catch a few resorts from us. It was not only Dara Samui that was affected by this stench but 4 other resorts. This incident was reported to the local authorities who took immediate action.
Seaweed and jellyfish is a normal depending on the sea tide. We clean the beach fronting our resort every mornings and evenings and when necessary during the day,

Best regards.