All reviewssuperior roompool barvery nice hotelnight lifeour honeymoonthai stylehappy hourrestaurants and barsgreat poolwelcome drinkthe main streetark barbeachthailandkohsinkssunbeds
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in a family room type with a group of friends. The room was very spacious and comfy. The hotel front beach is amazing with super white sand and clear-blue sea. We also get to have dinner at the beach, the food is delish and the atmosphere is indeed splendid!

The location is very convenient since it's in the middle of the downtown area where you could walk to all the fun nightclubs.

Totally worth the visit!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank OnAir234571
GMDaraSamui, General Manager at Dara Samui Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for staying with us at Dara Samui and for taking the time to share your experience with Tripadvisor readers.

My team and I are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are very pleased to know you liked our spacious and comfortable guestroom, and the excellant location of our hotel. Thank you for dining at Dara Serene - the leading alfresco restaurant along Chaweng Beach.

We look forward to welcoming you to Dara Samui again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The room is great - large, clean, and comfy bed.

The hotel is conveniently located in a short walking distance to Green Mango with lots of eating and night life options just outside the hotel.

The beach is nice. You'll find yourself step on the white&smooth sand with blue gradient sea as your morning view.

The staffs are polite and very helpful.

I'll surely go back again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ton R

Dear Ton R

Thank you for staying at Dara Samui and for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor readers.

My team and I are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for sharing what delighted you most which were our guestroom being large, clean, comfortable bed, our excellant location which is near to every thing a traveller will need when on vacation and our team's politeness and helpfulness which is key to making a vacation memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you to Dara Samui again.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect for any type of visit. I was here last year and came back again this year with group of friends. The place is as welcoming as ever. The hotel is not far from the airport but close to all the city vibes. The beach here is very peaceful and picturesque. We had a 2 bedrooms suite that are spacious with full amenities and a very large bathtub. And I love the food here especially Padthai... Fantastic place. Will come back again and again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Thanya T

Dear Thanya T

My team and I are delighted to welcome you back at Dara Samui. We are so happy to learn that you had a great stay with us again and for your recommendation to everyone on TripAdvisor. My team and I are very motivated to keep doing our level best after reading your review. Thank you very much.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Dara Samui.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Fantastic hotel,we stayed here for Thai new year 4 nights. Rooms are massive as was the bed.The staff were so friendly it was my wifes birthday and they made her a cake and sang to her at breakfast.The wifi is great you can connect to reception, the bed room and the beach bar. so it was great to face time back home from the lovely beach and clear blue sea. At night the hotel beach area becomes the most romantic of any hotel in the resort with the wig wam type tents,having been round the world a few times there was something magical about this hotel that I will never forget.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Blackcountrybaggie

Dear Blackcountrybaggie

Thank you for staying with us at Dara Samui. My team and I are very thankful to you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

Yes, Songkran which is the Thai New Year is always an exciting time for Thais as well as all visitors to Thailand. It is the only time of the year when we can "wet" our wonderful friends from all over the world and get away smiling and hugging each other.

You are an excellant ambassador and we thank you for highlighting the genuine warmth and hospitality of the team we have in Dara Samui.

We all look forward to welcoming you to Dara Samui again.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

we stay in a big room 2 bedrooms and a living room nothing like the photos in the website it was raining so the toilet came up and the smell was .... the hotel is old and the good rooms are a lot to walk from the lobby
NOT RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Avihu A

We thank you for staying with us at Dara Samui.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I have noted your comments and have already taken the necessary actions to remedy the defects you experienced during your stay. I hope you will allow us a second chance on your next visit to Samui.