Review Highlights
Ok type

It's just like normal bar with Ok food and drinks at higher prices. After 11 it gets overcrowded... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2023
Bhargava Krishn... G
Bangalore District, India
Excellent night out

This is probably the best night club in Koh Samui. It is very large and has several areas including... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2019
TAIN2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Chaweng
from €22.21
from €51.31
from €31.58
from €20.53
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Green mango is the best club in koh samui.
High energy, happy crowd and normal drink price.
The place is always full after Twelve.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

Not that great as expected. Party started really late, the music was bad, people weren’t nice. Some people may like it, we didn’t.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

They offer coctails which contain around 10 ml alcohol or NONE. We ordered 2 coctails, which were only juices. Before going to this club, we were in a street bar where the coctails were sooo strong, so we definitely felt the difference with this so called alcoholic coctails in the Green Mango Club. I decided to order another coctail, but this time on the bar, so I can see what they put. Even in front of me they didn't care. The bartender put around 10ml alcohol in my coctail and A LOT OF JUICE. The coctails are expensive, waste of money, total rip off! Shame, because the atmosphere and music are nice! Spend your money somewhere else, where it is worth it.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to finish the night my friends and I had a great time. The staff were very friendly and the music was good.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank gingertravel2019
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Great until a staff member knocked my full drink out of my hands offers once he has finished dancing to get me another one then tries to charge me for it and calls security when I refuse and was made to pay!

Date of experience: November 2018