We booked ahead of time two rooms with the private pool and ocean view. It was gorgeous!
We've planned our whole staying (13 nights) at the same hotel.
Yet, without any warning they've started constructions!!!
Unbearable noises for almost three days, until we finally had to early checkout!!
Management couldn't care less. Extremely disappointing!! Not to mention the great deal of money we've spent.
On the other side, Staff members tried to be helpful. Cleaness of the room could have been better (never once used water to clean it), in addition to sewer problems, and rooms being outdated.
All in all thanks to staff's being so nice, I gave this place 2 stars.
Because of management's attitude (although we've paid high room prices), I would have given it 1 star.
[in the photo, pipe line runs in the center of the hotel, from the beach to the street]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lifestyle chic resort set on a 200 meters beach front location of the quiet Southern section of Chaweng Beach with 79 well equipped, elegantly appointed guestrooms and pool villas offering spectacular sea view for a refined retreat and relaxed beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Resotel Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Resotel Hotel Koh Samui
- Samui Resotel Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng