Nice hotel in a great location. We chose a deluxe sea view room on a high floor. Although the room was very nice, I would describe the sea view as distant water glimpses. We'll stay here again, but definitely choose a pool access villa or, if finances allow, an ocean pool villa. Don't waste your money on a deluxe pool access room. They have no privacy, and the "pool access" is basically a small narrow strip of water. Breakfast was nice, but otherwise we ate outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lifestyle chic resort set on a 200 meters beach front location of the quiet Southern section of Chaweng Beach with 79 well equipped, elegantly appointed guestrooms and pool villas offering spectacular sea view for a refined retreat and relaxed beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samui Resotel Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Resotel Hotel Koh Samui
- Samui Resotel Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng