“Beautiful location and view”

Treasure Sands Club
Price range: US$16 - US$56
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Edible Story.... We recommend you allow about 4 hours to relax and enjoy your dining experience. Our sankalpa is to make real tasty food in an atmosphere of elevation to literally touch the Divine through our taste buds, heightened senses and appreciation of beauty.
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We ate lunch here twice during a recent vacation. The view is amazing and well worth a visit. There's also a beautiful looking pool and very comfortable lounge chairs (to rest after your meal?), but the star is the view. The food is expensive and decent. It's a relaxed environment and on both occasions, we enjoyed our leisurely lunch. On Mondays, they now have a pasta special (appetizer, pasta, dessert, glass of wine) and that looked to be very popular (so make a reservation).

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

All of our food was delicious. All for lunch entrees. For me though, I ordered the best. I did the half of a chicken. It's really done in a local way with spicy sweet sauce, cornbread with corn and green onions in it and potato salad. Way more than I could ever finish. The tuna tataki was to die for and the calamari is an absolute must get. The view and Ambience doesn't get much better than this anywhere in the world. But treasure key is just an hour airplane ride from the East Coast of Florida and so well worth it. But let's just keep it our secret okay? Uncrowded, clean and safe.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed Tomahawk Steak Dinner and desert for our 10th Anniversary.
Wonderful Management ensured our satisfaction!
Worth the price ✅

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Beautifully located on the water, Treasure Sands is a great place to get a bit dressed up and check out on your island vacation. The food is great and the service is layed back and friendly! My lobster stew came with a HUGE shelled lobster tail sitting right on the top of it. We also had the special - a blackened fish with asparagus that was so delicious. A new bartender mixed up our wines, but they fixed it no problem. I would/will come here again and again. Wonderful place!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

TSC is a DO NOT MISS stop on your vacation. Everything is lovely here, great bartenders/chef, lovely food, beautiful environment. GO AND ENJOY. A perfect place for a wedding. Food/drinks are pricey - but I can only imagine the cost of keeping this place running...so remember you are on vacation and don't cringe when you get the bill, LOL. TSC is the first place I go when I get to TCB!