“A great restaurant south of Milano”

Ristorante Borgo di Vione
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Basiglio
Price range: US$23 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

By far the best restaurant south of Milano. Food is of highest quality, service friendly and competent and ambiance is classic Italian able to cater for friendly company, parties and family cozy time. I recommend it dearly and encourage you to try. Come hungry....

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Last night we had an absolute divine dinner! We ordered pappardelle with a delicate deer sauce, really delicious and as an entree we had braised wild boar with mashed potatoes. Wow, memorable experience, the boar was cooked to perfection!!! Red wine was from San Marzano (with negroamaro and primitivo grapes). My wife had a milanese schnitzel, prepared in butter, also with mashed potatoes! This restaurant is one of my absolute favorites and for me a must at least once a month. Service is impeccable, ask for Simone, his English is great, he will take great care of you.
Yes, you need to book, this place is very popular with the locals.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with friendly efficient staff. Very busy and quite noisy when we were there. Lots of food all cooked very well.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Visited along with my colleagues while on a business visit to Italy. When our host told us that he was taking us to this great restaurants not in the city...but somewhere in outskirts...we were excited.. the moment our car stopped and we stepped out.. we saw this huge place which was really overwhelming.
Restaurant staff was very friendly and our waiter was extra helpful to us (maybe because we were travelling all the way from India?)

Being a vegetarian , and being in Milan, my choice was pre-set.. I ordered Saffron Risotto for main course.. and I enjoyed it thoroughly..

it was the effect of ambiance a great view from our table in the open.. . the weather.. food.. wine... it was difficult to finally leave the place.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Booked last minute but the staff were super friendly and the food was gorgeous and super tasty!
Super personal service as they patiently translated the menu for us.
If I come back I will definitely be going back!