See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Is relatively an old hotel, nothing much to it. Just a place to sleep. No ice machine, no shopping available. Rooms are small, but clean. Furniture in room are old. Overall, Ok to stay. Surrounding many eatery, as winter times is a ski village.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

The room is old, carpet is stained and the bedroom slipper is dirty. The hair dryer is dusty... I feel uncomfortable as my basic priority of a hotel is cleanliness... I will not recommend this place. U shld b able to get another place at the same price.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

This is mid to low budget hotel that is aged and shabby and basic. In ski season at least it has a good set up with a large ski room and storage facilities.

I liked that:
- the showers were hot.
- staff, despite speaking absolutely no English, really tried to assist.
- the place was clean.
- there was a mini-kiosk full of junk food and the like next to reception.
- it was located close to the slopes: a short walk round the corner to the gondola.

I also found that:
- our fridge was really noisy
- other than the foyer the place was tired, old and shabby
- the noise from the corridor came right in. Very unlike Japanese hotels the doors let in every bit of noise from my unusually noisy neighbours in the corridor
- like every other Japanese hotel I have stayed in the room was stifling hot and the only way to cool it down was to open the window.
- they had the weirdest pillows I have ever seen anywhere on the planet. Strangely managing to be both lumpy, hard, soft, itchy and noisy. They seem to be partly composed of sawdust.
- they had really soft beds by Japanese standards. Unfortunately that meant it bent into a U shape giving my back a terrible workout.

There are many better options in the forms of apartments to be had around here.

Room Tip: Choose an apartment down the road - bigger and more modern.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lex_loci_david
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Upon entering this hotel we were super excited. The location is fantastic as it's only a few minutes from the gondola. The staff are helpful and they even have a snowboard tuning room (byo equipment). However the hotels wifi is only accessible in the lobby and not in the rooms. Our bathroom smelt rank, I suspect it's emanating from the the screen, the room is ok but is very old and run down. This hotel isn't a bad choice but next time I might look around a little more

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pope86
Reviewed 24 August 2015

We stayed here in Jan 2015 to go skiing. Great view of the ski fields to the extent I could see my family on the slopes. Ski school and ski hire at same location and very convenient. Ease of access to ski fields was a factor in deciding on this property and it didn't disappoint. WiFi in foyer only. Plenty of choices for places to eat both in and around hotel and in town by shuttle. Our room was fine. Would return to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family