All reviews boutique hotel the owner octopus my boyfriend lovely beach wooden steps swim in the ocean facing the street us feel at home pizza restaurant small hotel romantic getaway air conditioning hot water paradise on earth beautiful setting highly recommend this place
Reviewed 8 August 2018

A couple of girlfriends and I stayed at this inn while on the Oaxaca Coast. The views are worth the stay, but the amenities are worth mentioning. Attentive, but unobtrusive, staff address all your needs. There is an onsite cafe with good food, and nice drinks. We had heard this was the nicest property in San Agustinillo---and it definitely seemed so. Rooms were well equipped and beautiful. The pool was shaded and very clean. The property sits on a slight hill, so you felt right on the beach, but also a bit more private than some of the other hotels. We stayed in the upper level rooms, which were amazing. Some of the rooms do not have air conditioning, so if that is a major priority, you might want to ensure you get a room with AC. I, for one, preferred the ocean breezes and was willing to forgo AC for that experience. This seems like the ideal place for a romantic getaway, but even though we were a group of friends, we still all felt right at home.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Casa Aamori is a beautiful decorated hotel. Each room has its own charm. We have been there twice and love the place, the restaurant serves very good food. The beach is beautiful. Staff is very supportive and kind. They make you feel welcomed.

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed at Casa Aamori with my husband for three nights. The staff, room, food and location were fantastic. We were there when a hurricane was throwing lot's of rain and the staff was very nice about making sure the room got clean up after some expected leaks. The style reminds me a lot of Bali. Sweet and low key place, I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We had the room on the upstairs looking over the street rather than ocean view as it had AC.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I really adore the cute owners. I was traveling alone and the lady really looked after me. She hooked me up with a English speaking taxi driver and made sure I got to see the arribada. The food is also great at the hotel. They only serve lunch and breakfast which is a pity because it was pretty much the best cuisine in San Agustinillo. The beach in front is really calm and quiet so I enjoyed a lot of walks on the beach in the morning. I believe that the place is really perfect for couples.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This place has it all. Gorgeous location, amazing staff, very nicely decorated rooms that go with the relaxed vibe of San Agustinillo. The owners personally take care of you and make sure to accommodate all your request to ensure a great stay. Food is a-ma-zing, Mexican home made style. And their cocktails are great and very generous. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends