All reviews sunday carvery loch nell connel bridge an upgrade triple room on arrival small hotel loch view lovely view small balcony lamb an overnight stay three nights comfortable room stunning location wonderful hosts no lift
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Room was a bit small, but comfortable and well-appointed. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Restaurant was very good. I was on business and could have used more space for writing/computer. There was a small desk, but it was not possible to sit at it.

Room Tip: Great location but not all rooms have view. Not all rooms have tub.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a night. We didn't have any view from the room, but there is a terrace which has good views over the loch. Good food, we had the seniors special which was amazing value. Parking free on site, it's pretty central for touring and right in the Caledonian trail which is great for walkers and cyclists.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A nice view is to be had from this hotel, it is within ten minutes walking distance of the Oyster inn if you require a change of scenery and drinking establishment.
Parking spaces are available and the hotel has a grassed area down to the sea for enjoying in good weaher

Room Tip: ask for sea view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Took my young son for Sunday lunch. Couldn't rate it any higher. Carvery set up with lovely fresh food, great service and AMAZING prices! Beautiful views from the restaurant windows. Will definitely be back soon!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. We love the bar for locals the atmosphere is amazing and there is always a smile for us when we walk in the door. The food is great and the chefs are always happy to help people that have diet issues. I have worked here and although that may make me slightly biased I still love this place I have worked in different hotels and this is by far one of the best to work for and to eat and drink in. The staff are friendly and will do alot to make you happy. The people that run it know what they are doing, they keep the locals happy but still make visitors welcome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends