All reviewspotami beachloud musicsea viewsunbedsgreecereceptionistbalconyagnieszkalanguagedishsonsgeorgiaseasiderefrigerator
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect venue for a truly memorable family vacation. Excellent location and conveniently situated next to beach. Walking distance to many wonderful restaurants, supermarket, and all conveniences. Hotel has all the amenities you could wish for, amazing live Greek music and dancing during Greek night, kids entertainment, fantastic breakfasts, lunch and dinners as well as beautifully designed cabana styled pool area. Rooms scrupulously clean, modern, elegant, and spacious. Very friendly hotel staff that tended to every detail. Had one of the best family vacations and already discussing planning of our next visit. As a hard to please New Yorker, this beautiful hotel, exceeded all of our expectations and standards. Would provide the highest of recommendation to stay here.

Helen

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Samaina_Hospitality, Front Office Manager at Samaina Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Helen,

The entire staff here at Samaina Inn greatly appreciates your comments and praise of our hotel and services.
Each year we aim to exceed our guests expectations. With constant attention to detail each department manager along with the staff works devotedly to providing only the best.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit.
Until then we wish you a wonderful winter season in the Big Apple!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Paradise on Earth? Yes, it happens. 28.07-11.08.2017- the best time in our life.Me, my husband and my son were in Samaina Inn hotel. We were in Greece before but we couldn't expect thet we can spend our holiday in such elegant hotel with fantastic people in the reception desk, bar, restautrant and room service.All people were friendly, kind and very professional. Georgia was very helpful. and she's got the most fantastic animals in her garden.We love her & the rest of women in the reception desk but I can't remember their names. The hotel should gain one * more for everything. Food, atmosphere, rooms, service, etc were in the highest level. We felt there as at home. These people are our new members of family. Agnieszka in bar- fantastic woman- she helped us in our first steps in the hotel.We love her We arrived very tired( didn't sleep all previous night) and I asked for the room with a nice view. What did I get- room 146- with the sea view. Just like that.We put on weight (3 kilos) because of fantastic, tasty food which was fresh and different every day.The variety of food was incredible. Every day something new( we were 14 days). Our beach was fantastic- not so big but clean with the wonderful colour of the Sea.
We want to thank all the staff in the hotel and we know one thing. It wasn't our last time in this hotel. Why should I go somewhere else if I know that nowhere I'll feel so comfortable and convinient like in Samaina Inn. Thank You for everything

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Małgorzata H
Samaina_Hospitality, Front Office Manager at Samaina Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Malgorzata,

Thank you for your wonderful rating and review of our hotel and services. What pleases me most is knowing that your vacation was memorable and while you were here you felt at home.

I have passed on your kind words to the staff, they greatly appreciate your mention of them and they all send you their warmest greetings, especially Georgia and her cats!

It was truly a pleasure to have you and welcome you into our family here at Samiana Inn. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

WARNING!!! This is NOT a 4 star hotel!!!
After 20 years around the world this hotel is the worst 4 star hotel i stayed in! More 3 and 2 star hotels has been more connected with WiFi and elecricity than this one! :-(

1. The "high broadband" WiFi is a joke! Facebook, YouTube or games for You or your children? Forget it!
The rectiion said one day that it just happened. The day after the other, truthful, receptionist said that it is a baaaaad connection and You have to use their office to have broadband (like I believe that!).

2. Electronic wall outlet = just one!
The reception said it should be one behind the balcony and one beside the bed.
Reality? NO electric socket behind the bed and the other one has no electricity!

Good parts? Sorry - I'm to upset to write them down now!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Magnus A
Samaina_Hospitality, Front Office Manager at Samaina Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Magnus,

I am sorry that you were somehow under the impression that we offer a high speed internet broadband connection. On our web site as well as Apollo travel agency it clearly states that we have WiFi throughout the hotel however, no where do we advertise high speed connections. For guests who need to work or for some other reason require a better connection we do offer a 24 hour business center.

It surprises me that an experienced traveler like yourself who places high speed internet as top priority did not take the time to ensure that the hotel was equipped with this type of connection before making reservations. Generally speaking, the hotels on the island with a capacity like ours are not able to offer this type of internet simply because it is not an option from our providers.Regarding your outlets, I would like to add that we do have a USB port available on the TV set in the bedroom.

I would like to mention also that we had also called our technician to the hotel during your stay to check the lines and he found nothing damaged. Out internet was working properly and to its best operation and speed.We understand that each guest has their own set of standards and we aim to please them.

Samos is a very authentic Greek island that has so much to offer a visitor who is willing to relax and indulge in the experience. There is so much to discover and explore on the island. Also for guests with children we encourage outdoor playtime in the playgrounds, the children's pool or the clubhouse for crafts and games with adult supervision.

In closing, I would like to say that the purpose of posting a review is not to vent, but to provide feedback to future guests and hoteliers for improvement. In the future, please try to use proper language when addressing the hotel staff who is trying to provide you with service and when leaving your review provide useful feedback.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I SATYED here last year and i was 12days. Location isnt so good. Center is far. But hotel is besttt ever. Its sooo clear stuff is so lovely. Food is deliceus. If u want ro enjoy ur holiday this is place for u. If u have kids u can have fun. We had rent a car and see Kokarri this is so sweat town and Pytagorys and a lot of good places...☺☺wonderfulllll. God i want to come again.....When we come .stuff gave cold juice and we sit and wait room. Gotel is big and i was in room 227....see ya

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bebaskaholly
Samaina_Hospitality, Front Office Manager at Samaina Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated and it was great to hear that you wish to visit us again!
We are always investing in the hotel keeping our facilities top notch and upgrading where it is possible. This year we added to the pool area with an upper deck and outdoor pool bar.
On your next visit there will be more surprises I am sure.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

All inclusive: delicous food, big choice of everything, home made drinks.
Hotel: perfect and kind servis, modern rooms, clean and tidy every day.
Beach: In front of the hotel, across the street, sun bed by 2,5 euro, nice place
Samos: green but little bit boring, almost nothing around the hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samaina_Hospitality, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Samaina Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and services provided!

I would like to note that our hotel is located in the middle of the port and the center of Karlovassi city. Both areas offer various kind of entertainment for example taverns with live music, sport cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs. Also, a popular beach and waterfalls are located just 2.5 km from the hotel with free shuttle bus service daily.
It was surprising that you did not find anything enjoyable in Karlovassi.
I would also like to mention that we can arrange for you outdoor activities like jeep safari, wine tour, hiking, climbing and canioning.

Our staff in reception and I, personally, are more than willing to accommodate you and resolve any issues.

I hope to see you again and give you some useful sightseeing tips!

Have a beautiful rest of Summer!

Kind Regards