Lowest prices for your stay
ibis Styles
US$84
Expedia.comUS$97
PricelineUS$95
HurbUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2020

We stayed here one night on the 23rd April on our way home. Obviously, this is a very difficult time and we were relieved when, after a long 15 hour journey, we saw the welcoming green lights. There were, understandably, few formalities, but the staff were welcoming and accommodating. We were even asked if we had eaten, we arrived quite late and had some food with us, but presumably we could have ordered something.

We spent a comfortable night and the breakfast the following morning was great. The hotel manager, David, was cheerful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here. I have read some of the ‘negative’ reviews, there’s no pleasing some people is there?

Carol

Date of stay: April 2020
IBIS STYLES COGNAC, Propriétaire at Ibis Styles Cognac, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2020

Dear CAROL,

DAVID

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Very warm welcome, with a personal touch. There is no restaurant, but you can have dinner there (choice from several dishes). Everything is served at your table on a tray.
Best breakfast, choice almost like in a Mercure ! I've never had that in any Ibis Styles I've been to (at least 30).

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Yves R
IBISSTYLESC2, Propriétaire at Ibis Styles Cognac, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear YVES,

Reviewed 30 September 2019

Great location as a base to tour cognac houses in the region. Excellent staff, friendly helpful and informative. Good facilities, parking especially. Wifi excellent. Second visit, info logged for future visits.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISSTYLESC2, Propriétaire at Ibis Styles Cognac, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Dear Sir,
Dear Madam,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Cognac. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely,

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Excellent for a base to visit the wonderful city of Cognac. Very clean hotel with pool (useful in temperatures of 34c+) and fantastic breakfast selection (first-class scrambled eggs!!). Rooms functional with very comfortable beds and excellent showeer

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISSTYLESC2, Propriétaire at Ibis Styles Cognac, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear Sir,
Dear Madam,

Reviewed 26 August 2019

Having stayed at many Ibis hotels I am confident that they are consistent. This hotel however stands out. Not only does it have a pool, but the management team are outstanding. Nothing is too much trouble,breakfast was a spread from bacon,eggs sausage to fruits, breads, meats, cereals etc.
The reception had hot beverages and pastries, unlike the Ibis I am currently in which is the same Styles brand and will be reviewed in a few days time.
An evening service was available again served with a smile and not too much trouble, it would be nice if Accor had a look at how this team work and learned from them.
There is a Buffalo grill 100m away and a supermarket literally across the road the hotel has a biggish carpark as well.
If you decide to get fit it is a 5 mile walk to the river and back which didn't bother us but you may decide to ride in.
Other than that a great hotel at the price point and I'm hoping I shall use it again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IBISSTYLESC2, Propriétaire at Ibis Styles Cognac, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear RICHARD,