“Welcoming”

Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The atmosphere is so relaxing at Rituals. Great place to meet friends and to do business while enjoying a meal.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The quickest omelette ive ever seen prepared with friendly service and a great location. Our first experience so set the tone for the week

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I've begun writing this review at least 3 times previously and each time it gets lost. It is a bit long but I intend to share my full experience at Rituals, since I go in at least once a week for my favorite drink. So let's get one thing out of the way, the Pralines and Cream chiller is the bomb! I mean its an excellent drink and I made it mine and keep coming back for it. BUT! the service... Jeez! There are two locations, the Fort St branch and the Frigate Bay location. So, there is a loyalty program which I eagerly signed up for, seeing as I am always buying producs from there. I went home and followed the instructions to register my card on the company's website and received the standard welcome email with the stipulation that my card would be active in 3 days. I happily went back to Rituals on my next trip and handed my card to the cashier with my purchase only to be told that it wasn't registered. NO one seemed to care about this, and the issue was brushed aside while the cashier collected my money. On the next occasion I tried again, still no success, this time I was a bit annoyed and a supervisor who was nearby came over and took the card information on a slip of paper and said she would send the information to the office. Next visit however, nothing had changed. Still not registered. At that point I was frustrated enough to ask for a refund of my $5 which I had purchased the card for. That request was met with an expression from the cashier, that insinuated that my request was laughable.
I had now gotten to the point where I was just too frustrated to even care, and even though I came for the Pralines and Cream weekly I was so disappointed with the uncaring staff at Fort St. Except for Giselle, no one seemed to care. One day I went in and my total was $22 and the cashier simply said "twenty-two", I stood looking at her in disbelief, would a " m'am or miss, your order total is twenty two dollars" have killed her? I wrote a detailed complaint to the Rituals FB page and sent it through FB messenger, to date I NEVER received a response. It seemed that I enjoyed the abuse and kept going back for more.

I forgot to add that in June I re-registered the card and got the same welcome email which I saved, but the card still never worked. I also attempted to call Trinidad to see if I would get any assistance, but no one answered the listed phone number.

On one afternoon, I went into the Frigate bay location for the same items and I just sort of lost it, and this time a very attentive attendant called his supervisor whose name was Chervon, not sure if it is spelt correctly. She listened to my whole frustrating ordeal and took my information and said she would look into it. At that point I didn't even care if she did or not and to be honest I will not try using that card again, because the day I am told it is not active again for another time, I will probably have a meltdown. I have been continuing to go to Rituals, because as I said, Im probably hooked on those damn Praline and cream chillers, my last visit was on Friday and there'll probably be another one this week. But by God! if the management does not take this review seriously and fix something that is rotten with their staff, they will lose customers and eventually I will find a substitute for the Pralines and Cream and stop going there as well and encourage others to stop as well.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was great but a lil bit pricey , WiFi fast , service fast , food is great , friendly staff very helpful

Reviewed 2 August 2018

the food here is really good and the price is right. Fast service and good portions. the staff takes orders right away and seating is comfortable. really enjoyed the breakfast here..and the vanilla chai tea is good